KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman vs. Captain America/Daredevil/Wolverine

Spiderman vs. Trio
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Spiderman 104 35.62%
Captain America/Daredevil/Wolverine 188 64.38%
Total: 292 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spiderman vs. Captain America/Daredevil/Wolverine
Started by: MatchesMalone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (244): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MatchesMalone

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
Spidey was tricked into a fight with DD one time and lost so bad he didnt land a single blow!

Really? Wow? I saw a comic where Daredevil admitted to being a homosexual! Now we're both making stuff up!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 02:42 AM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

quote:
Originally posted by MatchesMalone
Really? Wow? I saw a comic where Daredevil admitted to being a homosexual! Now we're both making stuff up!

It was this issue! You really have a trust problem.

Attachment: dd016s.jpg
This has been downloaded 185 time(s).

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 02:45 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MatchesMalone

quote:
It was this issue! You really have a trust problem.

Wow! A cover that shows nothing that you described! Plus, you have lied before and you almost never make any friggen sense! I can't believe I don't believe you!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 02:54 AM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

When have I ever lied? If u look back I have always given info with wat i throw out.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 02:56 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MatchesMalone

quote:
When have I ever lied? If u look back I have always given info with wat i throw out.

Daredevil beat Spiderman several times? Only you know about it? Daredevil dodging every blow of an unhypnotized Spiderman? Plus, you usually don't make sense.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 03:00 AM
Cosmo Kramer

He was unhypnotized because since when can the Masked Maurauder even hipnotize somone? He tricked webhead into going after DD and he couldnt even land a punch. Read DD # 16-17 and then if your still not satisfied you can call me a liar! until then you cant talk. DD was awesome doing that matrix stuff. lol

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 03:25 AM
Cosmo Kramer

And besides DD has actually been to hell and back, fought tons of demons and vampires and took on Mephisto.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 03:39 AM
MatchesMalone

quote:
He was unhypnotized because since when can the Masked Maurauder even hipnotize somone? He tricked webhead into going after DD and he couldnt even land a punch. Read DD # 16-17 and then if your still not satisfied you can call me a liar! until then you cant talk. DD was awesome doing that matrix stuff. lol

You're probably full of crap. I won't bother responding to you, unless you post pics with your comments.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 04:58 AM
Cosmo Kramer

You have a big mouth for someone whose upset about a comic book. Blame the writers not me!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 07:20 AM
MatchesMalone

quote:
You have a big mouth for someone whose upset about a comic book. Blame the writers not me!

I am not upset about anything relating to a thread. I have accused you of making stuff up and making no sense. Why would I blame the writers for that? Are you referring to the people that write your medical prescription? Anyway, to stay on topic, I think Spiderman should win.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 08:30 PM
Cosmo Kramer

Why would I make stuff up about a comic book? laughing

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 10:18 PM
MatchesMalone

quote:
Why would I make stuff up about a comic book? laughing

You just recently made something up in a Wolverine/Daredevil thread. To answer your question, you make stuff up to make your boy Daredevil look better.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 08:49 PM
Cosmo Kramer

quote:
Originally posted by MatchesMalone
You just recently made something up in a Wolverine/Daredevil thread. To answer your question, you make stuff up to make your boy Daredevil look better.

What? I dont have to make stuff up to make DD look good. smokin'

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 01:12 AM
MatchesMalone

quote:
What? I dont have to make stuff up to make DD look good. smokin'

Maybe that's why I didn't say it was to make him look good. I stated it was to make him look better.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 08:02 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Cool thwipp

spidey's speed means he'd get to make the first move, which would be webbing wolverine to ground, wall ....... whatever so that he couldn't cut himself free, by this point CA and DD would have time to do something, ie. throw shield/billy club or both at the spider, which he would either dodge or catch depending on the mood he's in (which wouldn't be good since some of his buddies just attacked him) as he aint stupid catching then webbing both projectiles to the ground so they couldn't be recovered seems like the best move, then it's just 2 unarmed, but admittedly very good fighters, against a guy with superhuman speed strength and reflexes, plus the handy danger sense, at best the two would last a minute or two, and if it was to the death spidey would then stroll over to the unconscious CA and DD and snap their necks (out of character i know, but if there were enough motivation for it to be to the death) the walk back to wherever he webbed up wolverine and cover his face in webbing leaving him to suffocate ........ even a healling factor wont save him after an hour without oxygen
which would just leave spidey about 10 seconds to try to explain to the x-men and avengers why he killed their teammates before they splattered him all over the wall he was crawling

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 09:24 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Re: thwipp

quote:
Originally posted by Scoobless

which would just leave spidey about 10 seconds to try to explain to the x-men and avengers why he killed their teammates before they splattered him all over the wall he was crawling

Lol. big grin

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 09:29 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Smile

although i do think that ben affleck would kick the crap out of tobey maguire

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 09:30 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Even I could kick the crap out of Tobey Maguire.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 09:41 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Capt.JK
Slingin' Shield since '69

Re: thwipp

quote:
Originally posted by Scoobless
CA and DD would have time to do something, ie. throw shield/billy club or both at the spider, which he would either dodge or catch

You seem to take it as a given that Cap or for that matter DD would start off by throwing stuff at someone with obviously superior reflexes. Why would Captain America, the SUPREME strategist of Marvel, start off by throwing away the weapon that gives him the advantage in the fight? And DD, who has faced off against Spidey on several occasions, would also probably figure that Spidey could avoid the billy club, so why would he throw it away? DD has never really relied on the club as a major aspect of his fighting style, just more of an addition to it, so I really don't see how it could be considered a major factor in the fight.

The combined skills of these three combatants easily outclass Spidey. Sorry, but he's going to lose.

"The only guide to a man is his conscience... with this shield, however fates may play, we march always in the ranks of honor."

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 10:14 PM
Capt.JK is currently offline Click here to Send Capt.JK a Private Message Find more posts by Capt.JK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i continue to disagree, the throwing thing was just an example of one scenario (as you can tell by the length of my post, if i'd gone into multiple scenarios i'd be here all night) i still stand by the fact that spidey would get the first "punch" in and that would have to be to incapacitate the most deadly one and the only way for him to do that quickly would be the webs, either straightforward webbing him to something or by cracking one of his cartridges over him so it would end up a 2 V's 1 fight rather than 3 V's 1 and as good a stratagist as cap may be, with his speed and danger sense i don't think he and DD could take spidey, and the longer the fight went the better the odds would go in SM's favour due to his enhanced stamina

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 10:44 PM