KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I Cant Trust Kmc Anymore

I Cant Trust Kmc Anymore
Started by: BLACKANGEL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

I Cant Trust Kmc Anymore

I cant trust kmc anymore.....well this one person from kmc is threatening me saying hes going to get me. I dont know how he got my email address.....here...

Hello Blackangel, i finally found out where you live. and who you are. Now I will get you but you do not know when i will come. You live in 14-09 gateway blvd. in door R. in Far Rockaway.

I saw you today, you have braces, you go to Beach Channel High school. I was next to you three times and you did not know who I am.

you play with the club at nights, and I found you, you should have not written me. Now i will
be watching you, you will one day be alone, ha,ha,ha,.

I beleave your name is veronica Duran. You have another sister who went to far Rockaway high school, she looks older than you.

do not worry when you least expect me I will come up behind you. Have fun Blackangel.

Hes trying to scare me. i DONT KNOW WHO HE IS! Well if u are wacthing this dark ax man If you want me come after school. I aint scare of you. Oh he aslo had the nerve to email my dad and say the same thing. I dont know how he got his email.....WELL ILL BE WAITING FOR YOU ANY TIME ANYWHERE!!!!

we want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 10:56 AM
BLACKANGEL is currently offline Click here to Send BLACKANGEL a Private Message Find more posts by BLACKANGEL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
White Lady
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow.....if he comes here get ushie to help or even raz....this isnt a place for danger it should be fun

love Everyone in the lotr forum love

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 10:58 AM
White Lady is currently offline Click here to Send White Lady a Private Message Find more posts by White Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

What can Raz and Ush do in a real life situation, ban them from existance, I suggest you call the police.

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 11:00 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

They want me to be scare. Im not scare of him.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 11:02 AM
BLACKANGEL is currently offline Click here to Send BLACKANGEL a Private Message Find more posts by BLACKANGEL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

You should still call the police, scared or not.

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 11:03 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
White Lady
Restricted

Account Restricted

well you should copy and past all he says make a note of his name and email get the police and ask raz to ban the grettin...arghhhhh some people make me

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 11:03 AM
White Lady is currently offline Click here to Send White Lady a Private Message Find more posts by White Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Er...that whole sitation is disturbing.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 11:04 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

you play with the club at nights, and I found you, you should have not written me.

I dont get it. I dont go to clubs and i never written him.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 11:04 AM
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

I agree with both Spearhead and White Lady, you need to do something about it before it gets worse.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 11:05 AM
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

His email address is dark ax man is any famliar.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 11:05 AM
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

The thing that gets me mad is that he email my father and now my father is worry. And i want to know how he got the email.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 11:06 AM
White Lady
Restricted

Account Restricted

give me this grettins email or screen name please i might have seen him

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 11:09 AM
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Its easy to find out where you are by tracking your IP address.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 11:09 AM
White Lady
Restricted

Account Restricted

really?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 11:11 AM
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

quote:
Originally posted by White Lady
give me this grettins email or screen name please i might have seen him

His Email is DARK AX MAN. Its just like that.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 11:11 AM
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

I try to email him back but it said that his name is recognize

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 11:13 AM
yerssot

PM raz, get him to give the IP to you, call autorities and place a complaint against unknown indiviual(s)

yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

isnt*

BLACKANGEL
boo ya

ill try to do it. but for now i have to go to school bye yall.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 11:14 AM
White Lady
Restricted

Account Restricted

well someone should pm raz this is out of line.....

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 11:14 AM