KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Have you ever been in this situation . . .

Have you ever been in this situation . . .
Started by: =Tired Hiker=

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Have you ever been in this situation . . .

. . . you go to answer your cell phone, it's your boss saying they want to speak to you in her office alone, accompanied by security, she asks if you are aware of anyone stealing office supplies from the company, suddenly she turns into a lizard!!!! blink

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 12:01 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I have not been in that situation.

You work at a TV(radio?) station, what could people be stealing? Static? laughing

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 12:02 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
. . . you go to answer your cell phone, it's your boss saying they want to speak to you in her office alone, accompanied by security, she asks if you are aware of anyone stealing office supplies from the company, suddenly she turns into a lizard!!!! blink

Twice. First time was really awkward.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 12:03 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

I don't Work eek!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 12:06 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Strangelove
I have not been in that situation.

You work at a TV(radio?) station, what could people be stealing? Static? laughing

Don't make me get all Jack Bauer on you! You know my record . . . first I'll cut out your right eye, then your left eye, then I'll cut you all over your face and show it to you with your eye . . . . ! evil face

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 12:06 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

What kind of lizard?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 12:07 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

The two jobs I've worked at were a movie theatre and a sub shop. They don't really care that much
Don't make me get all Jack Bauer on you! You know my record . . . first I'll cut out your right eye, then your left eye, then I'll cut you all over your face and show it to you with your eye . . . . ! evil face

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 12:07 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Bardock42
Twice. First time was really awkward.

I see. .. the next time I witness the lizard transformation it won't freak me out as much since I'm broken in now . . . I know what to expect. Thanks B-Docks. wink
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I don't Work eek!
Yeah you do. .. every day you do volunteer work right here on KMC Forums. You make us movies, tell jokes, make apologies, bash noobs . . . that takes work my man. wink

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 12:10 PM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

I see. .. the next time I witness the lizard transformation it won't freak me out as much since I'm broken in now . . . I know what to expect. Thanks B-Docks. wink Yeah you do. .. every day you do volunteer work right here on KMC Forums. You make us movies, tell jokes, make apologies, bash noobs . . . that takes work my man. wink

I should start charging

....... love

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 12:11 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I see. .. the next time I witness the lizard transformation it won't freak me out as much since I'm broken in now . . . I know what to expect. Thanks B-Docks. wink

Always glad to be of service, T-Hikes.

Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Lady Fianna
What kind of lizard?

I believe it was a Savanah Monitor??? Something like that?? confused

Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

I believe it was a Savanah Monitor??? Something like that?? confused
Oh. Well no then. Mine turned into a dragon.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 12:12 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Almost, except my boss took off her clothes and showed me her perfect body and demanded I make love to her for several hours sad

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 12:15 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Bardock42
Always glad to be of service, T-Hikes.

"T-Hikes", I like it! But how do i know you are not a spy? blink

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 12:16 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Mišt
Almost, except my boss took off her clotehs and showed me her perfect body and demanded I make love to her for several hours sad

She begged and begged for several hours? confused

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 12:16 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Almost, except my boss took off her clothes and showed me her perfect body and demanded I make love to her for several hours sad
Must've been scarring to your psyche

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 12:17 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Lady Fianna
Oh. Well no then. Mine turned into a dragon.

What kind of dragon? big grin

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 12:17 PM
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

What kind of dragon? big grin
A red one, with a big spikes, but he was very friendly. yes

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 12:18 PM
Hazardous

She begged and begged for several hours? confused

Yes, then I finally accepted and made sweet sweet love to her for days without rest, I couldnt refuse because she would fire mesad

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 12:19 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Yes, then I finally accepted and made sweet sweet love to her for days without rest, I couldnt refuse because she would fire mesad
Originally posted by Strangelove
Must've been scarring to your psyche

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 12:20 PM