KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Batman: World Domination

Batman: World Domination
Started by: Tron

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Batman: World Domination

Batman gets hit with a streak of darkness (moreso than usual), and thinks to himself that he's tired of the way the world is. Then he decides, that, with all the knowledge he has, heroes, villains, governments, etc., he gonna take over the world and "make it a better place", a la Doom. Now he knows he's gonna meet resistance, from friends and enemies alike, and he takes a few months preparing for his takeover, from teaming with old foes, like Ra's Al Ghul and Lex Luthor, to using his resources to make vast weaponry and any other things. And, he also knows he has time to take out most of the JLA members that would be considered threats, and make it look like any of the team's villains had done it while looking just as shocked as the rest. And, if he chooses, he can even make an alternate identity to deal with most heroes and most of the villains he teams up with so that no one he wants to know would know. Now, how far does he get before he's stopped, if he's stopped? And who's capable of stopping a determined and prepared Batman from taking over the world as he plans?

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 03:06 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

this is a real comic?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 03:31 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Nope (I don't think so anyways), just an idea.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 04:04 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

what about how he would kill the jla?

kryptonite in coffee n such.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 04:06 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Well, we all know he's nearly capable of it, with all his knowledge of his teammates, other teams, and their weaknesses, whether they're immediately exploitable or not. And, he can easily do most of it without anyone suspecting a thing for a long time.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 04:32 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

yeah, your right, be somethin to think about though, we can only guess the methods he'd use to kill the other members.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 04:37 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

well i heard in identity crisis theres a new enemy killing people off and i think he/she knows all of their secret identities

he could kill all the superheroes and make it look like their archenemies killed them, but it's only so long before someone finds out.....i mean he's not the only superhero/detective in DC right?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 05:18 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

no, but heīs the best (detective)

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 06:16 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy

Identity Crisis has a plot like that and that series owns

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 07:16 PM
crazy is currently offline Click here to Send crazy a Private Message Find more posts by crazy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

moving to Batman forum...

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 04:23 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Read "Tower of Babel" a JLA story where Ras A Ghul hacks the Batcomputer and uses Bat's methods to disable the JLA.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 04:44 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

already did.

i didnīt like the part where they freeze plastic man and break him, to then put the pieces together, but it seems that he is able to survive that.

i loved the end of that story.

Last edited by Loot on Nov 12th, 2004 at 02:19 PM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 02:16 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

With what Tron has presented, I say batman succeeds in taking over the world but the true test is going to see how long it is going to be before he is toppled

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 08:14 PM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

If Batman wants to he could take over the world, He have problems with the middle east though.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 11:50 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Someone brought up on another thread, and I sort of agree, he'd have the most problems from the Bat Fam. They're the ones that know him best, and they ones he's emotionally attached to.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 08:28 PM
Havoc470
Smo

yeah definitely, the bat family would have something to say against that, especially with oracle so involved in batmans life

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 12:28 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Yeah, in my opinion though, he could still keep it from them for quite a while. Can't say just how long, but he's good enough to do it.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 03:04 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Bump.

Okay, anyone have their own ideas on how Batman would accomplish this feat?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 05:57 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Bump again...

Now there may be more to think about, considering recent DC events.wink

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:23 AM
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

Batman can not be stopped, because he is Batman. He goes to the Jla enemys and then give them a plan to go to the watch tower. Batman says all the villians gather and I will let them in the tower with a key...so Batman distracts the Jla in the tower and secretly lets the badguys in. Once they are in, he throws a big piece of Kryptonite on the floor and runs. (before hand Batman told Gl to give him a tour for data around the planets. so when he came back his ring was drained) ok so the badguys get in and beat the crap out of the Jlu killing them but Batman went of the Javilin and flies away, he also presses the Batbomb detinator, blowing the tower out of orbit, and straight into the sun. Bang they all die and the Bat lives, on, once again.

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:38 AM
Batman Wins is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Wins a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Wins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote