KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Aw man! need help...

Aw man! need help...
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Aw man! need help...

Okay, so a couple of days ago I purchased the cut version of 'Return of the Living Dead 3' off the american Amazon site, and it's already shipped.

However I was checking out the Uk Amazon site and realised that they had the uncut version.

I was thinking of returning the cut version once I get it (because it's too late to cancel since it's shipped) and then purchase the uncut version.

What do you think I should do?
the uncut version should be pretty cool...

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 05:27 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Uncut dvds and such is usually only between 30 seconds-20 minutes of new scenes, and aren't always amazing. I'd find an "alternate" method *wink* to get the uncut version.

Or just sell the cut version and use the money to buy the uncut version.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 05:30 AM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Yeah, I guess you're right...I should just stick with the cut version.
Thanks for your help.
It's just my brother's girlfriend is coming up to watch it around xmas and I just wanted to gross her out a bit more.

But why those idiots didn't release the uncut version of the american DVD is way beyond me.

If a teenager can figure out more people want the uncut version, it's surprising that the companys aren't smart enough to realise it themselves.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 05:55 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaolin Monk
Tech Junkie

eh, do what I do

get the cut version (which you are)...if its a movie you really like, then get the uncut version. I only get uncuts if its a movie that I really enjoy watching, or just feel it needs a place in my dvd collection

<`Syntax> iListen to pink floyd: wall.modify(numBricks++);

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 08:18 AM
Shaolin Monk is currently offline Click here to Send Shaolin Monk a Private Message Find more posts by Shaolin Monk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I've seen it before. I think it's a great movie, I might buy the uncut version, I really don't know. It's just the whole process for sending back the cut version is long and complicated...

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 08:52 AM