KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Princess Peach and Shiek (Zelda),vs. Mary Jane and Black Cat.

Who takes this
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Team Peach 1 25.00%
Team Cat 3 75.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Princess Peach and Shiek (Zelda),vs. Mary Jane and Black Cat.
Started by: CorderaMitchell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Princess Peach and Shiek (Zelda),vs. Mary Jane and Black Cat.

CATFIGHT

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 08:43 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Team cat wins because of mary jane and black cat's raw sexuality which seduces sheik (i personly think she's bi I mean she acts like a guy when sheik so ya never no ?) and princess peach can barely fight on her own.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 06:02 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I hear that lol.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 02:46 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Peach will throw an onion at MJ and knock her unconcious. Zelda is one of the most powerful magic weilders in Hyrule. She has one third of the Tri-Force, a golden triangle that makes anyone who wields it omnipotent. Peach and Zelda win easily.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 02:56 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

what about black cat though?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 03:05 PM
Hoshi

sheik is also a skilled ninja who was trained by the sheika tribe , and peach is not so defensless as she looks like , she can destroy mary jane and then power up sheik

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:21 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
Team cat wins because of mary jane and black cat's raw sexuality which seduces sheik (i personly think she's bi I mean she acts like a guy when sheik so ya never no ?) and princess peach can barely fight on her own.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 08:43 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I agree LOL!!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 08:44 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote