KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Word of advice

Word of advice
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Word of advice

when u go into a bar at like 10 30 to get a pizza with some friends. dont try ordering beer with a shaved head crrazy man bouncer because he will not only insiste on seeing an ID but also procedue to threaten to call the cops for faking ur age stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 05:13 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

you sound like you're speakin from experience.....shifty

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 05:25 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

let me just say i just got home and its 11 30 stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 05:26 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

if your teacher yells at you for no reason don't tell him too shut the hell up no

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 05:26 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

eek! you got kicked outta the bar??ninja

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 05:27 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

those kinda bouncers are the ones who piss me off the most

Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

deniro whos that guy in your sig?

BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

That guy is me in my sig

but ne way i was in my class like house wiring playing slime ball on the computer and i missed a score and i yelled and mr t was like gary dont start yelling and mirven the kid i was playing against yells HEY F'UCK YOU T OMG i cried laughing it was so funny mr t got pissed and turned our computer off laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 05:30 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Man those bouncers don't cause any trouble when you slip 'em a 200 pesos bill, or at least that's my case

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 05:40 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ryan10000000000
Restricted

Account Restricted

deniro u and your mates could take down that bouncer

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 05:42 AM
Ryan10000000000 is currently offline Click here to Send Ryan10000000000 a Private Message Find more posts by Ryan10000000000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Ok thats not me in the sig just kidding it is this guy www.animalpak.com and oo yea we could have it was 5 guys and 6 gilrs against him. but me and my friend Riz would have taken him by our selves

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 05:52 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Another good piece of advice: Don't try to summon the Grim Reaper to do your bidding, usually it's just his grumpy cousin who answers, and he doesn't appreiciate being woken up

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 06:00 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote