KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Anime thread in major danger!

Anime thread in major danger!
Started by: JLred

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JLred

Warning Anime thread in major danger!

Ok today I was looking at the anime thread and well I myself didn't like it. No offense to anyone but there are so many threads that are just people asking for help. That's all I mean noone ever posts in the official threads like YYH and Yugioh and Naruto and stuff just help me help me help me.

No offense to anyone. wink

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 02:19 AM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

heh

the answer is because not many people in the OTF forums are not interested in anime. Which is why you aren't getting a big response right now...Also people in the anime threads will rarely come over in different areas..kind of like the people that RP in the Star Wars thingy...they only do that nothing more...The anime thread is dying...I personlayy don't like it because too many people post dumb remarks on it...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 03:45 AM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

laughing out loud i am everywhere dude stick out tongue i responded to all the anime i have intrest in already laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 03:46 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

heh yes I know

The only "anime" that gets attention is YYH, a lot of new threads but they quickly die, and Yu-Gi-Oh, and Teen Titans...even though teen titans isn't even an anime...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 03:49 AM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

I posted in Trigun, Cowboy Beebop, RoD and even inuyasha laughing out loud and TT is American animation with a bit of anime influence stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 03:52 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Well all the threads are dying..it's like people say the same stuff over and over again and I'm just getting tired of repeating myself...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 03:54 AM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix Aska

The answer is because not many people in the OTF forums are not interested in anime

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 03:56 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Uhhmm...royal knight did you quote me because you agree with me or because you're saying I'm wrong?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 03:58 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say we can the anime forum

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 03:59 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

quote:
Uhhmm...royal knight did you quote me because you agree with me or because you're saying I'm wrong?

I agree with you

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 03:59 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Oh all right then thanks Royal Knight

We shouldn't just throw away the anime forum...it's useful to people who don't know much about anime and are new here...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 04:02 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

mad there are so many far more usless forums here mad

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 04:08 AM
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

like what?

I don't think any of them are really useless...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 04:16 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by RaventheOnly
mad there are so many far more usless forums here mad
Like?

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 04:17 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:
heh

the answer is because not many people in the OTF forums are not interested in anime. Which is why you aren't getting a big response right now...Also people in the anime threads will rarely come over in different areas..kind of like the people that RP in the Star Wars thingy...they only do that nothing more...The anime thread is dying...I personlayy don't like it because too many people post dumb remarks on it...

Hey, I play in the Star Wars RPs and post elsewhere...actually, if you knew anything you'd notice that all of us RPers post in other places as well stick out tongue

I personally don't post in the anime forum anymore, even though I was one of the strongest supporters of it back when it was first getting started up. *shrugs* I stay out of the SW sections on here (except for the RPGs) for the same reason -- too much idiocy.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 04:43 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

quote:
Originally posted by Silver Stardust
Hey, I play in the Star Wars RPs and post elsewhere...actually, if you knew anything you'd notice that all of us RPers post in other places as well stick out tongue

I personally don't post in the anime forum anymore, even though I was one of the strongest supporters of it back when it was first getting started up. *shrugs* I stay out of the SW sections on here (except for the RPGs) for the same reason -- too much idiocy.

Err uhhhmmm yeah I guess what I said about Rper's is wrong sorta...

but I have to agree...too much idiocy...especially in Rp's..too many people trying to be hero and having legendary powers and stuff...that's why I quit RPing...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 04:48 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im afraid that the nerds will eat me alive in the Star Wars forums messed

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 04:50 AM
Peach
mordrem

quote:
Err uhhhmmm yeah I guess what I said about Rper's is wrong sorta...

but I have to agree...too much idiocy...especially in Rp's..too many people trying to be hero and having legendary powers and stuff...that's why I quit RPing...

What RP section did you play in, the unhosted? I stay well away from there...I play the Matrix and Star Wars RPs. There is NO way anyone can have a god character in those yes

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 05:28 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Im afraid that the nerds will eat me alive in the Star Wars forums messed

I'm afraid I'll kill the morons.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 05:29 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
..kind of like the people that RP in the Star Wars thingy...

hey! I do SW RPG!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 05:34 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote