KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » i've got a project to do and i need help

i've got a project to do and i need help
Started by: Ness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ness
Dayz'd and confuze'd

i've got a project to do and i need help

i've got a report to do in Career Management Class and i was wondering if ya'll could help ......i need help finding out job info on website designers b/c thats what i wana be after high school i need to know what it takes to be one and what they do. and plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

HELP

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 06:09 PM
Ness is currently offline Click here to Send Ness a Private Message Find more posts by Ness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ness
Dayz'd and confuze'd

you basterds help me

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 06:57 PM
Ness is currently offline Click here to Send Ness a Private Message Find more posts by Ness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

go to google dot com.......... typ in web designer jobs......... big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 03:56 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

yerssa

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 03:57 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Monster.com

I my self am also gonna go into Web Design and Computer Programming.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 04:01 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ness
Dayz'd and confuze'd

quote:
Originally posted by ~Air Angel~
go to google dot com.......... typ in web designer jobs......... big grin
hahahaha duhhhh do you think im that stupid

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 03:19 PM
Ness
Dayz'd and confuze'd

quote:
Originally posted by Mane
Monster.com

I my self am also gonna go into Web Design and Computer Programming.
sweet dude eawsome

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 03:20 PM
Bardock42

Yes no expression

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 03:20 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ness
Dayz'd and confuze'd

yes what hahaha j/k do you wana be a web designer

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 03:25 PM
Bardock42

Not really

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 03:36 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gisele
XTornXEmoX

don't say bastards..thats not how you ask but..here you go!Many elements go into successful Web site design; we can cluster those elements into sensory, conceptual, and reactive aspects. That is, design isn't only what you see, it's also what you think and feel as you navigate a Web site.

You've been charged with a task. Design a Web site that will cause the world to beat a path to its door (URL). While you need to consider the business aspect of the site, you also need to consider the look and the feel of the site ... that is the design. Remember, you are a Web site "designer", not a Web site "fabricator". You don't need to be a Van Gogh or a Rembrandt. You only need to understand what is behind the business end of the site.

This section explores some of the basic principles of Web site design, and provides many links to other resources for further detailed study. There are articles here that will help you consider the design and usability of the site, as well as the internationalization of your client's site. Remember, the Web is international; therefore, so is your client's Web site.

i love him..he loves me..what more could I want

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 03:36 PM
Gisele is currently offline Click here to Send Gisele a Private Message Find more posts by Gisele Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gisele
XTornXEmoX

hope it helps

i love him..he loves me..what more could I want

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 03:37 PM
Gisele is currently offline Click here to Send Gisele a Private Message Find more posts by Gisele Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ness
Dayz'd and confuze'd

thankz

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 06:56 PM
carnival_junkie
God

Re: i've got a project to do and i need help

quote:
Originally posted by Ness
i've got a report to do in Career Management Class and i was wondering if ya'll could help ......i need help finding out job info on website designers b/c thats what i wana be after high school i need to know what it takes to be one and what they do. and plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

HELP

i'd help you, but i'm still trying to figure out if all those extra 'z's on the misspelled "please" were needed.

I have no speech, no name. I live in the action of death, blood cry and the penetrating wound. I am destruction. Absolute and alone.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 07:28 PM
carnival_junkie is currently offline Click here to Send carnival_junkie a Private Message Find more posts by carnival_junkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote