KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Peter Parker's death

Peter Parker's death
Started by: mordamor22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mordamor22

Peter Parker's death

how does peter parker die???i heard somebody mention it,and i was wondering about it....if you have pics of it that would be good too

Old Post May 21st, 2004 10:12 PM
mordamor22 is currently offline Click here to Send mordamor22 a Private Message Find more posts by mordamor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

He chokes on a chicken bone. Very nasty. No, he doesn't die. Maybe in an alternative universe, but not in ours. The only one that counts.

Old Post May 21st, 2004 11:25 PM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mordamor22

ya thats wat i meen i thijnk somebody sed he got shot by the police

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 02:04 AM
mordamor22 is currently offline Click here to Send mordamor22 a Private Message Find more posts by mordamor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

In an alternative universe perhaps, but I haven't heard about it. It's possible.

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 03:01 AM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

ugly, the one i no , its old, remember those, what if;? he get bitten by radiactive spider have fun as síderman but die later in his lab,like in that octopus explosion...........

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 08:32 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stevie
Blitzed out of our skulls

Spider-Man's Last Stand
He Appeared in: Amazing Spider-Man 499, 500

Don't tell me you missed out on these milestone issues! Gah! In these two, current-day Peter has flash-forwards to his last days. In these scenes, he's in a stand-off with the police in a cemetary. It appears that Spider-Man has killed someone, but I'm not too sure who or why. Instead of running away, he decides to fight. He does pretty well for a while, until he gets a shotgun blast in his back. Ouchie.

Attachment: gravespidey.jpg
This has been downloaded 141 time(s).

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 03:06 PM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Yeah, and seeing as it's premonition - it means jack sh*t.

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 06:06 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

Who drew that picture, spider-venom? That artist needs to go back to school. Maybe it's a new style ... but that's awful!

Old Post May 27th, 2004 03:34 PM
Stevie
Blitzed out of our skulls

wow look at urs soooooo origanal

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:01 AM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

quote:
Originally posted by spider-venom
wow look at urs soooooo origanal

i guess that means it was u?

Old Post May 28th, 2004 01:05 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrReilly

Reborn again, if you read any comics you'd know it was JRjr (son on JRsr... ring any bells?)... and it may not be overly stunning but take into account that it was 1 tiny panel out of a very large and visually stunning issue...

Old Post May 28th, 2004 01:13 PM
MrReilly is currently offline Click here to Send MrReilly a Private Message Find more posts by MrReilly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

who read that comic? why is he weareing that funny cloth?
also reborn on first time i was hard to acept John romita Jr art but now i know its hi stile and he makes beatifuls screen but my best spiderman drawer is still mark bagley, he rules

Old Post May 28th, 2004 03:41 PM
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

quote:
Originally posted by MrReilly
Reborn again, if you read any comics you'd know it was JRjr (son on JRsr... ring any bells?)... and it may not be overly stunning but take into account that it was 1 tiny panel out of a very large and visually stunning issue...

I'm not sure how to take that. Yes, I do read Spider-Man comics. But I'm privy to every issue or buy them on a whim. I'm not obssessed with the Webslinger. He's my favorite superhero ... the FF4 are second in that line ... but no, the name doesn't "ring any bells".

PS: Never assume. Read between the lines.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 03:53 PM