KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Carnage Vs. Wolverine

Carnage vs, Wolverine
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Carnage 12 80.00%
Wolverine 3 20.00%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Carnage Vs. Wolverine
Started by: Bad Wolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SIC_666
You Made Me....

Carnage Vs. Wolverine

Who would win?

"My god..The House of Ribs..Gone"

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 05:59 PM
SIC_666 is currently offline Click here to Send SIC_666 a Private Message Find more posts by SIC_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

carnage

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 06:06 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Logan

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 06:07 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Logan wouldnt last 2 minuites with cassidy

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 06:12 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

hmmmm....I don't know I'd give him at least 5 to 10 minutes Bub.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 06:13 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

A symbiots damage soak can be over loaded leaving the host open for attacks, I have no doubt Wolverine could dish out that much damage but can he do it before he goes down? It's doubtfull. Carnage wins 7-8 out of 10.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 06:15 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

okay logically carnage would batter around wolverine like a child, but "BY THE POWER OF THE FANBOY!" logic no longer matters in this fight and wolverine cuts off cassidy's head.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 06:16 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Carnage would win....I am so not a Wolverine fan boy. ( I know I said Logan at first but I had a change of heart)

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 06:18 PM
SIC_666
You Made Me....

Carnage would completely masscare wolverine! Not esaily but he would

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 06:21 PM
SIC_666 is currently offline Click here to Send SIC_666 a Private Message Find more posts by SIC_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Logan would go down fighting but he would go down.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 06:22 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

With out a plot device Wolverine is over his head. Keep in mind Wolverine is shown to be on even terms with Venom (some times even having the edge) so the fight will last longer then two minutes.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 06:24 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I would hope so..unless they handicap Carnage ,,,Logan is toast.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 06:27 PM
jinzin

what if it's logan with a BBQ vs. carnage?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 06:28 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

laughing

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 06:30 PM
SIC_666
You Made Me....

What? Logan throwwing pork chops and sausages at carnage?!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 10:42 AM
jinzin

Well they'll be flaming porkchops and sausages, and carnage will run home to his ma----well whatever he runs home to.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 10:46 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

carnage killed his ma by tripping her down a flight of stairs when he was about 10-12 years old

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 06:22 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

really?? wow, what a dumbass!! He'll probably do the same with Logan!!lol

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 10:05 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SIC_666
You Made Me....

laughing

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 05:43 PM
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

CARNAGE.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 05:44 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote