KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Highlander Vs. Deadpool

Who would win in an all out sword fight?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Duncan McCloud el Highlander 2 40.00%
Deadpool 3 60.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Highlander Vs. Deadpool
Started by: nomsans

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nomsans

The Highlander Vs. Deadpool

who would win in an all out sword fight?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 06:16 AM
nomsans is currently offline Click here to Send nomsans a Private Message Find more posts by nomsans Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Duncan or Conner? I know Deadpool's powers have changed as of lates but i'm pretty sure either is still the superior swordsman.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 08:16 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Don't matter, he'll regrow anything they cut off. Before long he'll annoy them to the point where they act irrationaly and he gets a lucky head removal shot.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 09:44 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

If deadpool can regrow anything that is cut off, what happens if he gets cut in half? Does both of the 2 halves grow into a deadpool. And if there are then 2 of them, do they both have the same memories.???

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 09:46 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Yeah see, I can't quite get a grip on what exactly Deadpool's powers are anymore. But a Duncan or Conner could defintily cut him in half.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 09:54 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

THen there would be 2 deadpools

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 09:56 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote:
Originally posted by eleveninches
If deadpool can regrow anything that is cut off, what happens if he gets cut in half? Does both of the 2 halves grow into a deadpool. And if there are then 2 of them, do they both have the same memories.???

The way marvel has shown, only 1 half regrows.

And he will come back after anything duncan/conner does... cable has blown the brains out the back of his head ... twice? Or was it three times? in the last 8 months.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 10:09 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Yeah well, you can't really compete with that kind of regeneration. This seems like a one sided thread. Although, due to either Maclaeods fighting ability, it would take deadpool a while to finally get the decapitation.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 10:13 AM
eleveninches
God of my own world

If deadpool has his head cut off, does it grow from his body or does his body grow from his head? and if he grows a new brain, how does he keep his memories??

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 10:16 AM
eleveninches
God of my own world

sorry, posted this twice

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 10:16 AM
Havoc470
Smo

LOL, those are good questions eleven, one which nobody would have an answer to

here's another one, if he's cut into a hundred pieces and his head was stabbed onto a tree(blade of the immortal style), would he go terminator 2 (forgot the damn cop guys name)?

theres really no way to answer these questions, anyway, arent the highlanders immortal? or cant they jump through time or something?

the cartoon was awesome, i always wanted a boomerang with blades since that cartoon lol

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 12:41 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

The Highlander. How can Deadpool compete against 400+ years of experience.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 02:19 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

By being impossible to kill...

Highlander would leave deadpool after the first kill, then when deadpool comes back itd turn into a very confusing matter.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 07:10 PM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Yeah, Duncan's my man, but the way that they altered Deadpool's powers (according to all the information that everyone seems to agree on on these threads) there's nothing really he could do unless he could find a way to completely incinerate him or something.

Although, Duncan's has way more than 400 years of experience under his belt. It is completely incalculable though because of the way he receives power from beheading other immortals. It would definitley take Deadpool a while and many a bulllet.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 08:40 AM
Abaddon
Bringer of Doom

To my understanding, Deadpool can be killed by decapitation, but I could be wrong. I'm not entirely sure (but thats how he dies in age of apocalypse)

Welcome to Latveria

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 10:26 AM
Abaddon is currently offline Click here to Send Abaddon a Private Message Find more posts by Abaddon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

If that were the case it would only last a few seconds at most in the favor of either highlander.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 10:32 AM
chilled monkey

Mercilous: Quite right about Duncan recieving the power and experience of his vanquished immortal opponents.

If they fought before Deadpool's powers were altered, Duncan would win. If it's after and Deadpool is vulnerable to decapitation, still Duncan.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 11:16 AM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikalv1224

They are both immortal but deadpool seems to be the better one because he loves to annoy his enemies.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 12:17 AM
mikalv1224 is currently offline Click here to Send mikalv1224 a Private Message Find more posts by mikalv1224 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azndrgn

Hey guys, does Deadpool still have his healing abilities?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 12:41 AM
azndrgn is currently offline Click here to Send azndrgn a Private Message Find more posts by azndrgn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Well in one ish I seen Deadpool grew back from just a finger. Grew his whole body back, and everything. Though that was Funeral for a Freak arc. Alot has probably changed with Cable/Deadpool, and all that.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 01:17 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote