KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » what are wolverines weaknesses

what are wolverines weaknesses
Started by: dominic/wolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dominic/wolf
the alpha mutant

what are wolverines weaknesses

i was wondering who you improve on the old wolverine the cool wolverine so to improve i need to know his weakness es any ideas

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 10:52 PM
dominic/wolf is currently offline Click here to Send dominic/wolf a Private Message Find more posts by dominic/wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

his mind is a big weakness

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 11:41 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

his a adamsntium is a BIG weakness when it comes to fighting magneto and polaris or any other electromagnetic manipulating mutants

his agressiveness can also be a weakness....

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 11:57 PM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoom

His attack range.
He's susceptible to mental attacks.
He has a huge weakness against magnetic characters.
He's not fire proof: true he can heal even the most horrific burns, but he can't heal if his flesh is completely burned off (Days of Future Past).
He can be drowned.
His joints aren't adamantium so he can be dismembered with a carefully placed blow (see AoA).

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 12:29 AM
DrDoom is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoom a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ryonslaught
Omnipotent Mind

Apart from the above listed his main weakness would be...
from a stategic point Vibranium type B (Anti Metal)
For the unenlightened this form of vibranium has been shown to literally shatter adamantium so if one could get this into James's mouth or bloodstream he would literally be ripped apart form the inside out. big grin

Examples of this happening are
1) Alkema's untimly demise at the vibranium arrow of hawkeye
and
2) Avengers #22 where giant man shatters Ultron while pummeleing him with Vibanium.

Wolverine imortal my...... evil face

"In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 09:39 PM
Ryonslaught is currently offline Click here to Send Ryonslaught a Private Message Find more posts by Ryonslaught Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dominic/wolf
the alpha mutant

thankes dudes very helpful

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 09:56 PM
dominic/wolf is currently offline Click here to Send dominic/wolf a Private Message Find more posts by dominic/wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dgeniu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DrDoom
His attack range.
He's susceptible to mental attacks.
He has a huge weakness against magnetic characters.
He's not fire proof: true he can heal even the most horrific burns, but he can't heal if his flesh is completely burned off (Days of Future Past).
He can be drowned.
His joints aren't adamantium so he can be dismembered with a carefully placed blow (see AoA).

OMG...I hate when they involve Logan in horrific scenarios like those...Why him?
mad

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 11:48 AM
dgeniu is currently offline Click here to Send dgeniu a Private Message Find more posts by dgeniu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rave X
Slash Sl*t

no

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 05:50 PM
Rave X is currently offline Click here to Send Rave X a Private Message Find more posts by Rave X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

wolverine has one weakness: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: asian women

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 06:00 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

ha ha

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 06:30 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoom

red heads too...

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 07:29 AM
DrDoom is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoom a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
raventears
Wind Rider

Think of it ... Metal. He's pumped with metal and metal conducts electricty (weakness) and heat (weakness).

I'm sure he has trouble in water from the weight of the metal. And from what I remember, doesn't he had exceptional psychic shielding to help against that kind of attack?

Yeah, you also can't forget the fact of magnetism as a weakness.

Like the lonesome dove ...

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 11:29 AM
raventears is currently offline Click here to Send raventears a Private Message Find more posts by raventears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

as for killing Wolverine...two main ways come to mind...drowning him and cutting off his head...I mean..what he gonna do grow a new one?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 01:12 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dominic/wolf
the alpha mutant

adimantium nigga is so easy to cut throw

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 12:56 AM
raventears
Wind Rider

Originally posted by Mainstream
as for killing Wolverine...two main ways come to mind...drowning him and cutting off his head...I mean..what he gonna do grow a new one?

I doubt that cutting off his head would work. I remember in one of the comics he was brought down to just his heart and he somehow regenerated by that. It took forever, but it was done ... At least to the knowledge of my friends and I. We could be *completely* wrong.

Like the lonesome dove ...

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 02:13 PM
raventears is currently offline Click here to Send raventears a Private Message Find more posts by raventears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

His biggest weakness is being lame.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 05:10 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

over exposure....you see him every where...he's in like 6 books a month...what's up with that?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 07:22 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateArr
Bub

Wolverine is omnipresent. But that would be an advantage but not humanly possible, but then again he's not human. Wolverine is "hard core." Did anyone read the recent uncanny x-men story about The Hellfire Club returning and Wolverine being injected with a crazy potion that meant he couldn't... fix himself. Didn't work though, he's still everywhere

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 09:46 PM
PirateArr is currently offline Click here to Send PirateArr a Private Message Find more posts by PirateArr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dominic/wolf
the alpha mutant

Originally posted by PirateArr
Wolverine is omnipresent. But that would be an advantage but not humanly possible, but then again he's not human. Wolverine is "hard core." Did anyone read the recent uncanny x-men story about The Hellfire Club returning and Wolverine being injected with a crazy potion that meant he couldn't... fix himself. Didn't work though, he's still everywhere

fix himself? cant he already do that like no face fix has a face like that

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 09:22 PM
PirateArr
Bub

Fix as in heal.

I didn't understand that post so I thought I'd reply with something that could be an answer.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 01:49 PM
PirateArr is currently offline Click here to Send PirateArr a Private Message Find more posts by PirateArr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote