KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I have tonsillitis

I have tonsillitis
Started by: Blue Dragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

Sleep I have tonsillitis

This is why I have been feeling bad and having a week off school (and today). Last week and the weekend just before that I had headache, sore throat, shivers, feeling cold etc. Friday I was getting better and at weekend my throat been getting worse.

Went doctors today and one of my doctors (the one I saw not keen on like other doctor) said I had tonsillitis. My thraot hurts when I talk, eat, drink and when I shallow. Got medicine and taste horrible, either that or tabblets which is even worse, hate taking them! sad

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 05:15 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

mmm tonsilitis... hey hey look on the brightside, u get to have ice cream and jello for breakfast lunch and dinner for the next 2 weeks

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 05:17 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

put ya feet up son and relax..watch some ofah

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 05:17 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

I am at 9:40 tonight, on every night for a whole month, did you know Dean? It's all the 1st stuff!

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 06:09 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

tonsillitis is pretty bad...if it gets to bad they have to take your tonsils out

I had tonsillitis a couple of times when i was younger...not fun at all

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 06:13 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

Oh no, I asked my mum "Is tonsillitis when you got to have tonsilles out?" because I wasn't sure what it actually is and she said no just a throat infection, what happens if got to have them out?

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 06:23 PM
Barbarossa
King of the bitchslappers

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Punk Tiger
Oh no, I asked my mum "Is tonsillitis when you got to have tonsilles out?" because I wasn't sure what it actually is and she said no just a throat infection, what happens if got to have them out?

They anesthesias you and remove them, you wake unabled to talk. They give you LOTS of jello though.

I've got a joke to cheer you up 'though.

While making his usual rounds, the doctor stopped in on a young lady just out of surgery. When asked if she had any questions, the girl looked slightly meek and asked the doctor "sir, will my sex life be effected by this?'"
Then looking up to see the shock on the doctors face, she asked "Whats the matter?" The doctor then replied "Well, thats the first time I've been asked that by a patient with her tonsils just out!"

laughing

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 06:44 PM
Barbarossa is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarossa a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarossa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Yeah, I had tonsillitis about five years ago. I was sick for two weeks and there were all these cold sore lookin things all over my throat. You won't need to get them removed, that's some other thing. Just keep taking your antibiotics and you'll be fine.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 06:48 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

I had my 2 spoons of horrible medicine, have one before bed tonight, I got to have 4 a day although today I missed one because of time we went doctors and all... got to have one in morning, lunch time, probably around dinner and before bed.

My mum said the medicine smelt like floor stuff, she was like "OMG, you won't like it." I smelt sweet but more like it tastes like floor stuff, first spoon and about sick, she said "Ain't that bad is it?"

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 06:56 PM
krillinite

wow, i can smell it from here sick

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 06:57 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

I bet, it's pink sick

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 06:58 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I had my 2 spoons of horrible medicine, have one before bed tonight, I got to have 4 a day although today I missed one because of time we went doctors and all... got to have one in morning, lunch time, probably around dinner and before bed.

My mum said the medicine smelt like floor stuff, she was like "OMG, you won't like it." I smelt sweet but more like it tastes like floor stuff, first spoon and about sick, she said "Ain't that bad is it?"

Are you taking pills, as in antibiotics? confused Also, gurgling with warm water mixed with salt really helped ease the pain if I was seriously hurting.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 06:58 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

^ Mum told me to do that. Not taking pills, medicine (liquid).

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 07:24 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Pills are better than cough syrup crap.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 07:24 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

^ Mum told me to do that. Not taking pills, medicine (liquid).

Is the liquid an antibiotic??? confused

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 07:30 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i have none of thise so called tonsels wink

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:12 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Is the liquid an antibiotic??? confused

Yes

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 05:35 PM
Korri

Get them ripped out, its not too sore, after a while...

its not really like your tonsils will ever do anything for you.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 05:40 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

I know

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 06:10 PM
Blue Dragon

It's getting better, I'm definetly going school tomorrow, I said I was going school about this time last week and look at me laughing out loud Oh well
It gets better and gets worse but I going tomorrow
By the way my medicine looks pink in bottle but it's orange

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 06:14 PM