KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Are you a Chav...?

Are you a Chav...?
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Are you a Chav...?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:44 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

nope no expression i hate those ****tards
and sky screwed up the test, their banner is right in the way roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:47 PM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

lol i know yeah..the banner is blocking the questions

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:48 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

blink mine isn't...

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:49 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

ohh ...comon demarthl..out internet ay good enough..lets go..we ay welcome here

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:51 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

"You Scored 25 out of 20

You’ve worn a splash of Burberry here or there but you’ve soon learnt the error of your ways. You’re desperate not to be a Chav, but still sometimes find a little bit of Chav slips through your subconscious. We recommend regression therapy to rid yourself of your inner Chav."

*hyperventilates*

KILL ME NOW! no

Deano

lol jk

http://www.fat-pie.com/chavs.htm

look at these videos of chavs

Hazardous

isnt there any 'none of the above' answers? shees...i dont even like the frickn spice girls...

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:55 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

Try this site on the freaks

http://www.newcastlestuff.com/charver/

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:56 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

no expression im not a freakin Chav!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:57 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

You Scored 28 out of 20

Hmm you’re neither Chav nor non-Chav, a strange mix. You’ve got to decide which way you’re gonna go – either you’re forever wonder the land in your very own Chav purgatory.

sweet.....is that good?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:59 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

You Scored 27 out of 20

Hmm you’re neither Chav nor non-Chav, a strange mix. You’ve got to decide which way you’re gonna go – either you’re forever wonder the land in your very own Chav purgatory.

and..
could someone be so kind and tell me who the chav actually is?

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 01:20 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

(please log in to view the image)

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 03:14 PM
smoker4 is currently offline Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Grrrrrrrrr, i hate charves (chavs) they suck so much.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 03:16 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

You Scored 29 out of 20

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 03:23 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

What is a chav??????????

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 03:38 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

i waste of human life Cloves, those annoying pill heads that will beat you up for a penny or two, do anything you say dont do and just make the publics lives hell. thats a chav

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 03:41 PM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

its charve..... charve, i tell ta

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 03:42 PM
Demarthl

scum more like no expression they dont deserve recognition of a proper spelt title

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 03:43 PM
Clovie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demarthl
i waste of human life Cloves, those annoying pill heads that will beat you up for a penny or two, do anything you say dont do and just make the publics lives hell. thats a chav
tx confused

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 03:45 PM