KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Will Spider-man keep his new costume after Civil war?

Will Spider-man keep his new costume after Civil war?
Started by: Sparkz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sparkz

Will Spider-man keep his new costume after Civil war?

I know it's been said that spidey will go back to his red and blues after civil war... but seeing as his new costume can alter its appearance to form his original costume do you think he will just do that so he can keep his new suit, pleasing the fans and keeping the suit to introduce some new stoies (not that they can change much with that suit but whatthehey)

Old Post May 10th, 2006 08:48 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

That is a tough call, but I think he will return to his old school costume. I'm guessing he gets into a conflict with iron man and either returns the suit or decides to stop wearing it. Yeah, that sounds like something spider-man would do. I still can't believe he stopped wearing his armored suit. hehe

Old Post May 28th, 2006 07:57 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I don't think he's supposed to drop the suit until an as-yet-undeclared time in 2007.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 08:24 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

Why the hell would he drop it? I mean it is actualy useful to him. Wait if it has anything to about the effects of Civil War, don't tell me.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 08:52 PM
DBZ MAN is currently offline Click here to Send DBZ MAN a Private Message Find more posts by DBZ MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

It'd be nice if they were to keep it, even if he decied to change its form to red and blue (which I wouldnt mind, but it would take the classic feel away from the red and blue suit) but the writers would chicken out they never keep big changes.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 08:57 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

yeh I wonder why (points at the hardcore fans)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 28th, 2006 09:00 PM
DBZ MAN is currently offline Click here to Send DBZ MAN a Private Message Find more posts by DBZ MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
yeh I wonder why (points at the hardcore fans)(please log in to view the image)

hey I'm a hardcore fan but I'm up for change.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 09:01 PM
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

I am too but the stereo typical hardcore fan would hate everything thats freshley dished at them.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 09:03 PM
Sparkz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
I am too but the stereo typical hardcore fan would hate everything thats freshley dished at them.

True true, though I don't know why they can't see that charcters can get stale.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 09:05 PM
Jimmy Buggs

he needs to get a couple cases of black spray paint

Old Post May 28th, 2006 09:52 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote