KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Why didn't/doesn't Harry Just..........(stolen from Sauron!! :) )

Why didn't/doesn't Harry Just..........(stolen from Sauron!! :) )
Started by: ~Air Angel~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Cool Why didn't/doesn't Harry Just..........(stolen from Sauron!! :) )

Why didn't Harry steal the time turner from Hermoine to go back and save both his and Neville's parents?

NEXT....................

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 10:50 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

Why didn't harry just go back with the time turner after Peter transformed in book 3 and grab him?

DMAG love I love Dom and Billy

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 11:39 AM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Why didn't Harry just steal the time tuner and stop Voldemort from eva being born (It would solve a lot of problems)

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 11:43 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

That's a good question, Pirate Girl! laughing out loud

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 11:49 AM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Aren't I smart big grin

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 11:57 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

yes big grin

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 12:06 PM
«§hõnknêss»

I was jkin but anywayz if u want 2 agree......big grin

Y didn't harry use the map while in the maze during the triwizard tourniment

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 12:15 PM
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Why didn't Harry(JKR) just...... finish the 6 book

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 09:36 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Airangel: I think that history must be immutable. Harry did not change anything as far as he could tell when going back three hours. He was never aware of anything happening differently.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 09:40 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Why dosen't Harry just die...BWAHAHAHAHAHA

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 10:13 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Re: Why didn't/doesn't Harry Just..........(stolen from Sauron!! :) )

quote:
Originally posted by airangel
Why didn't Harry steal the time turner from Hermoine to go back and save both his and Neville's parents?

NEXT....................

Theif! stick out tongue

Im Back happy

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 10:18 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

To quote: "Reality is like a river correcting its course against any change." There can be no major changes made to the time line. Hermione said that it would break the most important law there is.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 10:22 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Er...This is 4 fun big grin

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 06:23 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Yep for fun!

Sauron..........awwwww you dont want to play my game!!!! hee hee..... ninja

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:21 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

laughing Naughty Airangel no

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:46 AM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

why didnt harry smash the time turner and let time run its own course

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 02:33 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Why didn't Harry use Reparo to fix the mirror!!!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 10:40 PM
ElectricBugaloo
LP

the paradox of time travel; he can't go back in time and change something or else he already would have!

Like he actually did w/ Hermione, he went back and realized it was him who did the conjuring of the Patronus, not his deceased father.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 10:44 PM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

This is just for fun...kind of like a wish list for fun....outrageous comments that we know couldn't have happened................... just a new fun topic. big grin

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 10:53 PM
«§hõnknêss»

Yup big grin

I no this 1 is n't harry but I couldn't help me self big grin

Y Didn't buckbeak just eat Malfoy? stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 02:08 AM