KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The Genoharadan - Secret Bounty Hunters Guild

The Genoharadan - Secret Bounty Hunters Guild
Started by: exanda kane

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
exanda kane

The Genoharadan - Secret Bounty Hunters Guild

I was intrigued by the Genoharadan in KOTOR and was dismayed when I realised that you had to kill them off, but do they survive?

This just a thread for genuine facts and speculation.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 08:03 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi_KnightAlly
Jedi Knight

Good question, I reckon they die off, if all four ring leaders (sorry i can't remember their titles) are dead... then who is there to start them up again? All their minions are gone as well, so i don't think so, but i could well be proved wrong.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 08:09 PM
Click here to Send Jedi_KnightAlly a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi_KnightAlly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

The Genoharaden guy who talks to you says that if he is killed they will be in disarray for a time but WILL elect a new leader.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 09:02 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi_KnightAlly
Jedi Knight

Ah, so who's gonna elect the new leaders?

Old Post May 5th, 2005 09:09 PM
Click here to Send Jedi_KnightAlly a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi_KnightAlly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Some random people, its probably like with the Mandelorians... You claim the title other people try to take it from you, you proof you own it and shoot your opponents the rest follows you...

At least thats what I think

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 6th, 2005 10:52 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

I really want them to carry one, possibly we could find Revan re-establishing them?

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post May 6th, 2005 06:28 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Why? Why would they follow Revan, they are not political are they? i don't really remember them all that well, but they didn't took sides from what i remember.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 6th, 2005 06:32 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Revan's is possibly the only one left who knows of their existence, and maybe his assasination droids became inadequate . . .

Anyways they said that their interests suited those of the republics at that time. So free trade and stuff. Maybe Malak was aware of them and the Sith would destroy them?

Old Post May 6th, 2005 06:54 PM
Fishy

Maybe, but Revan doesn't seem like one to make a dictatorship and rule everything by himself, he knows how quick things like that crash, open markets have their advantages even in Empires.

And i doubt he's the only one left. If he's the only one then the assasination guild will have to be refounded because all there members are dead too, in which case the entire guild will just be dead.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 7th, 2005 06:37 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

The guild is kaput, unless that fool Rodian didn't know the true higher ups, which is possible.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 06:56 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Possible, but I'm hopin that Cassus Fett (Cassus Fett's pistol) had something to do with that. Would be nice to see another Fett in Mandalorian armour.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 06:42 PM