KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Apocolypse vs. Superman

Apocolypse vs. Superman
Started by: Khaghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Khaghan

Apocolypse vs. Superman

Who would win?

Old Post May 10th, 2005 03:58 AM
Khaghan is currently offline Click here to Send Khaghan a Private Message Find more posts by Khaghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gautam

id say apoc is a bit too much for supes to handle

Old Post May 10th, 2005 09:48 AM
gautam is currently offline Click here to Send gautam a Private Message Find more posts by gautam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

oh man you are way out of your mind supes is too much for apocalypse

Old Post May 10th, 2005 11:14 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Apocalypse crushes him.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 12:30 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its been done before

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post May 10th, 2005 12:56 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Trinew
Restricted

Account Restricted

SUperman by far

Old Post May 10th, 2005 02:28 PM
Darth Trinew is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Trinew a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Trinew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Really? Supes? Apocalypse teleports back in time just bout when supes's ship is about to enter the Solar System and sends it on its way far far away. The fight never happens because Supes doesn't even know Apocalypse exists. Fight is forfeited wink

~wickerman~

(ps: i'm not really serious)

Old Post May 10th, 2005 02:36 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wickerman

(ps: i'm not really serious)

With which part? That Apocalypse would kill Superman? Or that Apocalypse has a time machine?

Old Post May 10th, 2005 04:58 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
derrick24
Restricted

Account Restricted

you all must dont know who apocalypse is, any power that he think of he can conjure. His only weakness is time. superman would get owned by apocalypse, i hate superman fans, they always think he could beat anybody, not really knowing anything about his opponent. Apocalypse has so many ways of beating superman, which superman only has brute force that wont do nothing to apocalypse- due to the fact that he has been fighting it for thousands of yrs.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 12:04 PM
derrick24 is currently offline Click here to Send derrick24 a Private Message Find more posts by derrick24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teddygreen17
The Chosen One!

I fear the Apoc is serverly underrated --
Strength Level: Since Apocalypse can increase his strength by drawing on outside energy sources, his strength is potentially incalculable.

Known Superhuman Powers: Apocalypse is a mutant who possesses superhuman strength which he can augment by psionically drawing on outside energy sources. Apocalypse can alter the atomic structure of his body at will in order to change his form. He can even increase his size by taking on additional mass from a presumably extra-dimensional source. Through his ability to alter his form, Apocalypse can give himself virtually any superhuman physical power. Apocalypse's "costume" is actually part of his body, and he can psionically alter its appearance at will. He can levitate himself telekinetically.

Are you telling me, that superman can beat that? - UH, like Hertz - not exactly!!

Fear me, for your time is at hand!
T3 born in the G-Code!

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 12:08 PM
teddygreen17 is currently offline Click here to Send teddygreen17 a Private Message Find more posts by teddygreen17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Apocalypse

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 12:54 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Superman. Takes this.He is waay too much for apocalypse. If apocalypse had prep time then yeah definitely but without it its definitely supes. Apocalypses strength being incalculable doesnt mean its unlimited. Far from it. Its just that his strength level varies according to how much energy he absorbs. Theres a limit to how much he can tap into. As it is supes wil always be faster and stronger than apocalypse.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 02:06 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Apocalypse: I am the rain of rage...come against me and be wet by my might!!!!!

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 02:08 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by Mainstream
Apocalypse: I am the rain of rage...come against me and be wet by my might!!!!!

Oh god you aint gonna start that rubbish again r u? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 02:27 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

eh?

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 02:34 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Apocalypse: I could destroy you..but you may prove to be some use to me as one of my 4 horsemen.

Superman: thank you Lord Apocalypse.

Apocalypse: indeed child...indeed..do you know where any hot babes are at?

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 02:42 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

eh?

Never mind roll eyes (sarcastic) i forgot who i was talking to.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 02:42 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

how could you forget your fellow horseman mainstream?

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 02:43 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

how could you forget your fellow horseman mainstream?

Horseman? roll eyes (sarcastic) What an embarassment that would be. To serve a self proclaimed force of evil who gets massacred by the xmen in all realities.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 02:48 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

not all realities check out the lastest issue of Cable Deadpool Apoc took over one of several million realites with his four horsemen The Blob, Six armed Spidey, Archangel and.....Cable.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 02:50 PM