KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dark Phoenix vs. Krona

Dark Phoenix vs. Krona
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the Darkone

Question Dark Phoenix vs. Krona

Dark Phoenix

vs.

Krona

Old Post May 15th, 2005 05:28 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Krona at the level of JLA/Avengers at all other appearance levels Phoenix

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post May 15th, 2005 05:44 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Dark Phoenix all the time. Daamn u aint beating this chick unless you're Eternity and above.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 06:29 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Dark Phoenix all the time. Daamn u aint beating this chick unless you're Eternity and above.

Is Death above Eternity?

Old Post May 15th, 2005 06:36 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know CC you would expect it as universes die, but is marvel death just a facet of omniversal deeath? Good question

Old Post May 15th, 2005 06:38 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

That's what I was thinking. Eternity is the embodiment of the universe, and universes die. The Phoenix is multiversal, and it is certainly above Death.

Maybe the Phoenix Force is above Eternity.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 06:42 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Could bebig grin

Old Post May 15th, 2005 06:43 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
That's what I was thinking. Eternity is the embodiment of the universe, and universes die. The Phoenix is multiversal, and it is certainly above Death.

Maybe the Phoenix Force is above Eternity.

Yeah there was already a thread about Phoenix Vs Eternity and Death and so on. I argued for Phoenix as is obvious i would lol but it ended up in a massive argument so i just thought id say that it would at least take anyone who's eternitys level to take out out Phoenix.

Where were u when i needed your support on that thread!!! lol

Old Post May 15th, 2005 06:49 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Yeah there was already a thread about Phoenix Vs Eternity and Death and so on. I argued for Phoenix as is obvious i would lol but it ended up in a massive argument so i just thought id say that it would at least take anyone who's eternitys level to take out out Phoenix.

Where were u when i needed your support on that thread!!! lol

Some people just don't know a lot about the Phoenix Force. A lot of them assume that since Jean is a member of the X-Men, and many assume that the X-Men is one of the "lesser" Superhero groups (when they really aren't,) that the Phoenix Force itself is weak. Not many of them have seen the Phoenix Force pimping Galactus.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 06:59 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well it got the Shiar pretty worried

When she first possessed it
Some people just don't know a lot about the Phoenix Force. A lot of them assume that since Jean is a member of the X-Men, and many assume that the X-Men is one of the "lesser" Superhero groups (when they really aren't,) that the Phoenix Force itself is weak. Not many of them have seen the Phoenix Force pimping Galactus.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:01 PM
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by whirlysplat
When she first possessed it

Yes, but not many people know that. Everyone isn't as intuitive as we are, whirly. wink

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:08 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

True enough CC

Yes, but not many people know that. Everyone isn't as intuitive as we are, whirly. wink

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:09 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: True enough CC or been reading comics as long

Originally posted by whirlysplat

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:10 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

Phoenix force is not higher than Eternity

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:37 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

That's debateable. Is Eternity above Death?

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:41 PM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kgkg

True, but I wouldn't say Eternity is more important to existence than PF or more pwoerful.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:42 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by kgkg

Why would you say that KG? The watcher says the Phoenix's power is second only to that of the Creator

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:44 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Eternity is for the Marvel 616 universe but not for other universes as Phoenix is Omniversal. She is the force of Omniversal rebirth hence Phoenix I think. big grin

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:44 PM
Cosmic Cube

Omniversal > Universal.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:51 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smile We are agreeing to much today CC

lol big grin
Omniversal > Universal.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:53 PM