KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs. Superman/Batman/Wonderwoman

Who wins?
This poll is closed.
Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman 4 23.53%
Thanos 11 64.71%
Neither 2 11.76%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Thanos vs. Superman/Batman/Wonderwoman
Started by: CountQuan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CountQuan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos vs. Superman/Batman/Wonderwoman

Who would win?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 11:54 PM
CountQuan is currently offline Click here to Send CountQuan a Private Message Find more posts by CountQuan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Thanos eats them.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 12:11 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Thanos he will eat them , i mean this ain't even close.

Thanos won against stonger oponent and beated them.

He also took lot of punishment from people that are stonger than himself

here is what is gonna happend.

superman see thanos just killed few people.

Superman gives him a punch , thanos laugh and start dissing his ass.
Batman and WW realize if superman attack can't do shit.

Bruce: Diana let's get the Fu*c out of here.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 12:11 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrawNilla

Why is Batman in this anyway? He's smart, but he's nothing physically when compared to most to ALOT of comic book characters in MARVEL and DC alike.

Thanks for the sig TWelling4ever, go on, take a bow!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 01:00 AM
StrawNilla is currently offline Click here to Send StrawNilla a Private Message Find more posts by StrawNilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Ha!... HA! HAHAHA!!!

Wooo.... great joke.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 03:02 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

batman could have prep time to build a version of the infinity gauntlet, or a machine to trap thanos in another dimention

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 09:50 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote:
Originally posted by eleveninches
batman could have prep time to build a version of the infinity gauntlet, or a machine to trap thanos in another dimention
Batman already has the most powerful weapon in the universe: The Bat-kick. The weapon is so powerful that it embodies an entire universe, which in turn makes it the most powerful weapon of that universe.

Batman beats Thanos with a single kick.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 01:53 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Build another version of the Infinity Gauntlet?

Don't give Batman too much credit. And besides, they get no prep in this thread unless count states otherwise.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 06:54 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JWangSDC

This would be an awesome. fight. Who's w/ me on Thanos being stronger than darkseid? After realizing he would smack superman around...he has to be a lot stronger than darkseid no?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 05:58 AM
JWangSDC is currently offline Click here to Send JWangSDC a Private Message Find more posts by JWangSDC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

yes he is a lot stromger there was a time when darksied was even greater / = to thanos those days are over.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 07:37 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikalv1224

right

The only on who would stand a chance versus thanos is superman, but thanos is an eternal or offshoot of evolution which makes him a god compared to us and superman

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 12:06 AM
mikalv1224 is currently offline Click here to Send mikalv1224 a Private Message Find more posts by mikalv1224 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

actualy Superman is no match for Thanos. We have seen thonos take on like 5 sups like char (in strenth and take them down)

so how the hell superman whould stand a chance?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 12:11 AM
supermanprime

No thanos is not stronger than darkside. secondly superman vs thanos would be the fight to watch while bats and ww will be making babies on the sidelines. supes can take out thanos. for one thing everything that marvels does is based off dc so i will go with the original and never the copy cat!!!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 04:02 PM
supermanprime is currently offline Click here to Send supermanprime a Private Message Find more posts by supermanprime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Superman AND Wonderwoman against Thanos ? The two heavy-hitters of the JLA against Thanos ?

Thanos can beat them, but he will return home with a few cracked ribs and a black eye. Superman and Wonderman aren't just nobodies people.

It can go both ways.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 06:39 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emraldguardian

Yea i agree dont cut superman short on this one. I have seen a comic where Thanos said that the Hulk is someone he would avoid a fight with and Superman is more then a match for the Hulk. I mean its not like he has the gauntlet or nothing if anything Superman has the advantage of speed and there is nothing to show that Thanos is actually stronger then Superman.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 06:40 PM
emraldguardian is currently offline Click here to Send emraldguardian a Private Message Find more posts by emraldguardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I'm not going to say who I think would win..buuuuuuuuuut thing the JLA is gonna have to bury 3 of it's greatest members

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 06:41 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mainstream
I'm not going to say who I think would win..buuuuuuuuuut thing the JLA is gonna have to bury 3 of it's greatest members

yes get them flowers ready.

OHH LORD !

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 07:04 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by supermanprime
No thanos is not stronger than darkside. secondly superman vs thanos would be the fight to watch while bats and ww will be making babies on the sidelines. supes can take out thanos. for one thing everything that marvels does is based off dc so i will go with the original and never the copy cat!!!
You must be very young. @ last the boring Supes and the boring but much better looking WW would be dead! Pity Bats has to go down with them though.

Last edited by I-Drop on Apr 28th, 2005 at 09:09 PM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 09:07 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Whoooowhaaaaat! everything Marvel does is what? Come on DC fanboy dont rag on Marvel just cuz Marvel is starting to get its recognition... both DC and Marvel are great! DONT HATE!!1

By: Juk

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 09:38 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

thing and thor did a good job of holding their own against thanos for a prolonged period. supes and WW are quite a ways above those 2 in combined power, i think. damn, who the hell HASN'T supes managed to beat? dude gets too little credit here. i'm not to sure what bats would or could do in this one. he's not really a cosmic menace fighter like this. he'd need to be off planning somewhere, but i don't know what he'd be able to come up with.

thanos would take them, but i think who-kid?'s got it right - it would be with a couple black eyes and a few broken ribs. thanos would know sure as hell he'd been in a fight.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 12:25 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote