KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Teenage sister mums

Too much information on sex education in schools?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
No 6 75.00%
Yes 2 25.00%
Not sure... 0 0%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Teenage sister mums
Started by: Blue Dragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

Angry Teenage sister mums

Nowa days it makes me sick. Even though I'm 16 I am sort of old fasioned...like my mum. I can't stand people with mobile phones all the time, over & over. I can't stand some new tv today, like reality shows such as Celebrity Love Island.

And I can't stand that mums are getting younger! Even though sex education is about (which wasn't around years ago) teenagers should be aware of what they're doing!

3 sisters all have kids. Youngest is 12... 12!!!!????? WHY!? Next 14! Then 16...but not the old enough 16! 15 when she got pregant for sure!

Someone I knew at school, hated her guts, well she don't go school anymore, know why? She as a baby, that's why, a person from my own school! It's not right & they can't take responsibility!

In my mum's day she didn't get this. My mum's 53.

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 11:21 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

There isn't nearly enough sex education

Old Post May 29th, 2005 11:27 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I have a cell, hate it, my parents force me to carry it around with me, even though I rarely pick up. I find it the rudest thing when right out in the open people talk on them nonstop.

And the thing is even though there is sex ed and such children are seen a glorified version of sex on tv and such and they want to do it. I know sometimes when I watch tv and movies and you see the hot sex scenes, it makes you wonder.......

Old Post May 29th, 2005 11:27 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

As there is little education to speak of in the UK there is going to be an overall deterioration over time.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 11:28 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

There's just the right amount of sex education. The problem is, most people think "It can't happen to me" so they don't care.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 11:32 PM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

It's going to get worse!

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 11:32 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

If there were better sex education, this would not be so frequent an occurence.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 11:33 PM
Blue Dragon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by silver_tears
I have a cell, hate it, my parents force me to carry it around with me, even though I rarely pick up. I find it the rudest thing when right out in the open people talk on them nonstop.

True. I don't even own one...not really bothered though to be honest...

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 11:38 PM
shaber
schizoid

They're a health hazard sad

Old Post May 29th, 2005 11:39 PM
Imaginary
blinded

Originally posted by shaber
If there were better sex education, this would not be so frequent an occurence.

More like people just don't want to believe it. You can provide the best education in the world, but some people just won't learn.

"You can smack some people in the face with a fish and they'll still call it a mouse if a mouse is what they want to see." - Sirius Black, Harry Potter.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 11:43 PM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

They are! But OK back to topic...

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 11:44 PM
RockandLove
Rodeo Angel

My birth parents needed sex education......

Old Post May 29th, 2005 11:47 PM
RockandLove is currently offline Click here to Send RockandLove a Private Message Find more posts by RockandLove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

sad

Old Post May 29th, 2005 11:50 PM
Blue Dragon

Originally posted by rodeoangel
My birth parents needed sex education......

Why? confused

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 11:55 PM
shaber
schizoid

Why else would anyone say that?

Old Post May 29th, 2005 11:56 PM
RockandLove
Rodeo Angel

Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Why? confused

cuz they had me when them were 15!!! then the problems started.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 11:58 PM
RockandLove is currently offline Click here to Send RockandLove a Private Message Find more posts by RockandLove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

How old are you Rodeo?

Old Post May 30th, 2005 12:03 AM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RockandLove
Rodeo Angel

Originally posted by HimoKun
How old are you Rodeo?

Old Post May 30th, 2005 12:34 AM
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

I know the feeling.It makes me sick to see young girls with kids.I'm a young mom,my self but I was married before I got pregnant and had kids.I've seen 11 year old that where pregnant,its fairly sad.They say they want a baby so they can have someone who loves them.They don't understand that under the age of 16 you can't get a job,you would be mooching off your mom and dad.Your life would go from carefree to none at all.I say its partly the parents fault for not doing there job and keeping an eye on there kids.And its not just girls,guys too.Kids are just having sex at such a young age these days.

People who TICKLE me PINK! Kelly,Rj,Debbie,Scythe!<3

Old Post May 30th, 2005 12:41 AM
WickedTexasMomA is currently offline Click here to Send WickedTexasMomA a Private Message Find more posts by WickedTexasMomA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Originally posted by rodeoangel

So your mom is only 6 years older than me. Wow.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 12:43 AM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote