KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Gungrave Thread

The Official Gungrave Thread
Started by: Zatch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Red

The Official Gungrave Thread

Gungrave just started playing on G4TV and that is my new favorite anime.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 03:33 AM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

its kinda liike hellsing

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 07:05 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

Gungrave is a good one.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 08:32 AM
jnr hiphop is currently offline Click here to Send jnr hiphop a Private Message Find more posts by jnr hiphop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

yep they went from present to past to present. confused me at first but then it made me understand it alot more.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 05:02 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

I didn't really see much of this. Only 2 dvds. That's all.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 06:44 AM
jnr hiphop is currently offline Click here to Send jnr hiphop a Private Message Find more posts by jnr hiphop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haru-Donovan
Walking Contradiction

They need to get some new episodes of it. I've seen the ones their showing now. And now I have nothing to do at 12:00-1:00 a.m. sad

Lee: "Sensei!!"
(They hug with a beautiful sunset and waves behind them)

Wise Quote: It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 09:08 PM
Haru-Donovan is currently offline Click here to Send Haru-Donovan a Private Message Find more posts by Haru-Donovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8stuff09

whats mangay?...oh i mean manga...

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 09:58 PM
sk8stuff09 is currently offline Click here to Send sk8stuff09 a Private Message Find more posts by sk8stuff09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haru-Donovan
Walking Contradiction

It's the book form of anime. Kinda like comics but Japanese. I don't know if that'll help you out any but hey, I tried.

Wise Quote: It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 01:39 AM
Haru-Donovan is currently offline Click here to Send Haru-Donovan a Private Message Find more posts by Haru-Donovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haru-Donovan
Walking Contradiction

And if I'm not right, I know some one will correct me.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 11:16 PM
The Red

I saw I think all of them. It was a short anime. The last one the way they both die it is odd.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 06:36 PM
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

I just started watching this anime. The first 2 eps confused me, thought I was getting ahead of myself there lol...as I see others have to.

I'm liking this series so far, i'll give my thoughts on this as I get further watching more Gungrave.

"Below courage there's nothing"
"I will never let my comrades die"

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 03:52 PM
Big_Daddy2 is currently offline Click here to Send Big_Daddy2 a Private Message Find more posts by Big_Daddy2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

Wow...i've watched up to episode 14 so far. What an incredible anime. Dramatic, and violent as it is, the storyline is really good. The relationship between Harry McDowell and Brandon Heat has been crafted really well......Congratulations, I've never gradually hated a character over time as much as Harry......I guess that's the feeling the producers were trying to convey on the viewers overtime as they try to explain the events of the first episode regarding how Brandon was betrayed. Can't wait to finish the series.

EDIT: This is a short anime, only 26 episodes.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 07:38 PM
Big_Daddy2 is currently offline Click here to Send Big_Daddy2 a Private Message Find more posts by Big_Daddy2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Balance

i love gun grave it is on my top list of anime but my teacher hates gun grave but loves inuyasha i hate inuyaha any way gun grave is a short anime series but not as short as flcl though its about 18 or 17 episodes then i think theres a movie

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 01:23 AM
Balance is currently offline Click here to Send Balance a Private Message Find more posts by Balance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Just DLed it on bit comet, it is pretty good so far, ithas the same animation from trigun, seeing asHarry is a DEAD ringer for vash,lol, but so far i like it and i hope it only gets better.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 08:23 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

I think i'm on Eps 19...anyways, this series is really starting to pick up and the soundtrack is pretty interesting too...some spoilers hidden.

I'm still not finished yet, looks like Grave is takin' the fight to Harry. Bob Poundmax is going head to head with his Superior form.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 03:37 PM
b-dan
Son of Sparda

i saw it on g4 to like 3 months ago its good the main cracter has my name and gets shot then shoots his best freinds brains out well they both do it at the same time it was cool

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 08:08 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

it makes me wanna play the game

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 08:09 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by b-dan
i saw it on g4 to like 3 months ago its good the main cracter has my name and gets shot then shoots his best freinds brains out well they both do it at the same time it was cool

it doesnt say that they killed each other, no-one knows.
and i just sawe it in japanese and it was awesome!!!!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 09:22 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King KAM
it doesnt say that they killed each other, no-one knows.
and i just sawe it in japanese and it was awesome!!!!
they do kill each other they blow each others brains out.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 12:57 AM
b-dan
Son of Sparda

ya after beyond the grave got like shot like 1,000 times

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 01:15 AM