KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » The Clone Called Kaine

The Clone Called Kaine
Started by: botcherby

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
botcherby

The Clone Called Kaine

I personally found Kaine very interesting, but what I need answers for are, wtf happened to him.... he was serving time, then broke out to kill the sciers I think.... then rescued something/one. It all hinted to Peters baby, may... but then Aunt May came back.

Then I got conflicting information that it was Kaine who rescued May and returned her to Peter in Spidergirl? I don't follow Spidergirl... so I wouldn't know.

Which is true?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 05:30 PM
botcherby is currently offline Click here to Send botcherby a Private Message Find more posts by botcherby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Re: The Clone Called Kaine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by botcherby
I personally found Kaine very interesting, but what I need answers for are, wtf happened to him.... he was serving time, then broke out to kill the sciers I think.... then rescued something/one. It all hinted to Peters baby, may... but then Aunt May came back.

Then I got conflicting information that it was Kaine who rescued May and returned her to Peter in Spidergirl? I don't follow Spidergirl... so I wouldn't know.

Which is true?

Well Spider-girl is basicly a what if comic so it don't count, and as for kaine, they were building up a story line, then stopped, you see nothing of him since he killed a few scriers. Marvel probaly forgot to do anything with him.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 08:22 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botcherby

ah yes, as I recall the creative team switched before anything may have developed :P.... it was bendis who took over i think :P

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 12:21 AM
botcherby is currently offline Click here to Send botcherby a Private Message Find more posts by botcherby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Maybe Kaine is raising baby May off in character limbo. stick out tongue

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 08:03 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Last he was seen was abroad in east Europe, attacking a load of scriers.............

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 07:57 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

He's probably dead by now and a pile of dust due to clone degeneration.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 08:47 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botcherby

unlikey because his suit prevented the effects of the clone degeneration, besides maybe he has access to the regeneration chambers of Jackel?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 09:49 PM
steverules
The doctor

Didn't know that.....well that changes everything then...not sure how his suit would stop clone degeneration though.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 09:52 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botcherby

somthing along the lines of the suit being a regeneration suit as well, that constantly "heals" his degenerating tissue. But Kaine is always in pain because of this, which makes him a very angry guy big grin

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 04:56 PM
steverules
The doctor

Well isn't that just lovely.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 05:08 PM
doctorstrongbad

Maybe they will be him back in a future story arc? We will have to wait and see.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 01:45 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botcherby

with all this Other business, and the "new" spiderman... its probably unlikely he'll show up for a long time, maybe when I've finished University :P

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 02:12 PM