KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » why did trinity have to die?

why did trinity have to die?
Started by: dizzyblondegirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dizzyblondegirl
Blonde BUT not Dumb!!!!

Worried why did trinity have to die?

sad

hello to everyone at KMC

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 03:13 PM
dizzyblondegirl is currently offline Click here to Send dizzyblondegirl a Private Message Find more posts by dizzyblondegirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

because i hate her smile

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 04:07 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

so neo could go do what he had to do

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 07:06 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Korri was right....

after she talked for like half an hour she deserved to die i mean Neo couldn't get a word in.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 08:14 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

lol

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 11:43 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

question for you...why did you have to make a thread that gave out a critical spoiler in the title?

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 01:55 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Because she was a shitty character.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 04:36 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dizzyblondegirl
Blonde BUT not Dumb!!!!

this is the matrix forum so you must have seen the films to discuss it
duh

hello to everyone at KMC

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 11:29 AM
dizzyblondegirl is currently offline Click here to Send dizzyblondegirl a Private Message Find more posts by dizzyblondegirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
Because she was a shitty character.

For once i agree with you BF laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 01:56 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dizzyblondegirl
Blonde BUT not Dumb!!!!

well i must admit she was no good
but why did she have to die she could have lived off they may even have done a movie spin off

hello to everyone at KMC

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 02:22 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

She had to died becuase in the Matrix 4 Neo returns and goes after Persephone. In the end they get married and they lived happily ever after. stick out tongue

*hides from korri* ninja

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 04:10 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

mad *chairs WindDancer*

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 04:17 PM
Cepheus

I wish neo had died.. he sucks (specially keanu laughing out loud ) trinity rocks... rocked lol... I hated the scene when she died sad

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 04:24 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

ur in the dangerzone darling and I think Ill be speaking for the most of us here.... mad

yes so dont you do that again

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 11:06 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

I wished she hadn't died, mainly because she is very sexy. I'm a Carrie Anne moss fan...

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 04:14 AM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

her purposed was served and she was terminated.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 06:42 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

quote:
Originally posted by A4E
I wish neo had died.. he sucks (specially keanu laughing out loud ) trinity rocks... rocked lol... I hated the scene when she died sad

um, Neo pretty much did no expression

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 07:27 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

well you dont know if he did most probably yes but the "specially Keanu" bit is just tooo much for the most of us here yes

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 07:49 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

(I was just hoping to get my asss kicked by korri)

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 08:05 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

becase it was her time to die. i actually kinda wish neo wouldnt of revived her in teh 2nd movie, but hey.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 03:21 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote