KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Who's Afraid of the Dark???

Who's Afraid of the Dark???
Started by: Darth Nauj

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Worried Who's Afraid of the Dark???

just wanted to know who in here is afraid of the dark. do you sleep with a nightlight? do you have a flashlight next to you? or do you simply sleep with your teddy bear with your old blanky. discuss...

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:22 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CherryPop
I'm Bringing Sexy Back

I'm terrified in the dark. I sleep with the light on or the tele on

My Sig Gallery Taking Requests

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:24 PM
CherryPop is currently offline Click here to Send CherryPop a Private Message Find more posts by CherryPop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

You're not too bad in the dark...with a little "guidance" shifty

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:25 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

i'm not scared of the dark but sometimes (like when i'm playing hide and seek in the dark), i like to be in light. And yes, i sleep with a teddy bear, shes called Angel and from the Bear Factory big grin i got her in 2003, shes special. i watched her get made yes

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:25 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I'm more claustrophobic than afraid of the dark. I'm not even really that claustrophobic...I just had a bad experience being put in a sleeping bag with a fat kid sitting on me.

Childhood can be so cruel.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:27 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SimpleSeduction
I'm terrified in the dark. I sleep with the light on or the tele on

yep me too. I usually sleep with the tv on or just the radio, it has a very bright light on thats why

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:27 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

I sleep with the light off... unless I was asleep watching TV or at the computer.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:32 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

if i'm at home or some safe place i don't mean dark

if i'm on the street with some 'ppl' nearby i prefer when there is light.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:32 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by Clovie
if i'm at home or some safe place i don't mean dark

if i'm on the street with some 'ppl' nearby i prefer when there is light.
yeah, me too

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:33 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

Sometimes I'm scared of the dark...especially the dark when you can literally see nothing..that makes me feel really trapped and claustrophobic..

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:34 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by Fionnuala
Sometimes I'm scared of the dark...especially the dark when you can literally see nothing..that makes me feel really trapped and claustrophobic..

I love dark that... especially when you are trying to negotiate through a room full of people.... Tripping over sleeping people is funny

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:35 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by Fionnuala
i hate that too. its horrible. it makes me feel like my eyeballs are being pushed in with the part of someones hand just underneath the palm; the bumpy bit before the wrist starts

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:36 PM
Clovie

Originally posted by PinkDi@monds
yeah, me too
coz that's wise eek!

on the note:
it is never getting very dark here embarrasment in summer it's dark for like an hour
and in winter snow is shining

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:36 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Originally posted by §P0oONY
I love dark that... especially when you are trying to negotiate through a room full of people.... Tripping over sleeping people is funny

laughing

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:37 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

that i like stick out tongue i went to a sleepover once and there was loads of my close friends there and we were all in sleeping bags and whenever somebody went to go to the toilet she would trip over laughing out loud i was next to the radiator so i was safe stick out tongue i fell over about 10 girls when i got up laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:38 PM
§P0oONY

Originally posted by PinkDi@monds
that i like stick out tongue i went to a sleepover once and there was loads of my close friends there and we were all in sleeping bags and whenever somebody went to go to the toilet she would trip over laughing out loud i was next to the radiator so i was safe stick out tongue i fell over about 10 girls when i got up laughing out loud

Hearing the muffled "Ouch... f*ck off" always replied with a "sorry"

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:39 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

classic thumb up

Nah.....i find comfort when i try to sleep in darkness. If i try to sleep during daytime i have to cover my eyes/head with something....and at night i hate it when there a light anywhere NEAR me.

~wickerman~

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:44 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

and "Ow! What the hell was that?" "Me, sorry" *giggle, "Gerroff* i'm trying to sleep!" then everyone bursts out laughing (well, whose awake)

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:47 PM
§P0oONY

Originally posted by Wickerman
classic thumb up

Nah.....i find comfort when i try to sleep in darkness. If i try to sleep during daytime i have to cover my eyes/head with something....and at night i hate it when there a light anywhere NEAR me.

~wickerman~

Me too.. I can't sleep in light... unless I'm really tired

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:47 PM
Vanity

i love the dark.. its even funnier if you trip and fall on sleeping ppl!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:48 PM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote