KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games That People Think You're Crazy For Not Liking

Games That People Think You're Crazy For Not Liking
Started by: H. S. 6

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Games That People Think You're Crazy For Not Liking

This thread was inspired by Cinemaddiction's Movies That People Think You're Crazy For Not Liking.

The concept is simple: what games have you played that you just simply don't enjoy, but that everyone else reguards as "excellent" or a "classic"? Everybody has their own, so here's the place to share them.

I'll start.

KOTOR - I really wanted to like this game, but damn... I just couldn't get into the whole combat system and control of the game. Bo-ring!

Final Fantasy games - Overrated, the lot of them. Tedious gameplay, linear level design... leave them on the shelf!

Now it's your turn!

(This thread was not made to insult anyone, indirectly or otherwise. Nor was it created to debate on what games are classic or not. So please, guys... play nice.)

I searched and nothing came up, but everyone knows the search sucks, so my apologies if this has already been made...

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 03:00 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Final Fantasy

I hate pretty much any turned based RPG, but especially ones were all the male characters look gender confused. blink

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 03:16 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

KOTOR2 and Halo.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 03:22 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Madden and Nba Live.I still play nfl 2k5...no expression

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 03:32 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Halo/Halo 2

The Co-Op mode is really fun but outside of that I really don't like it.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 03:33 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Validus
Halo/Halo 2

The Co-Op mode is really fun but outside of that I really don't like it.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 03:38 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Halo - couldnt get past the generic level design, it made the last of the game boring

Final Fantasy, or any other RPG with random battles

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 03:51 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

The Rainbow 6 games on XBOX, all my Ghost Recon XBL friends went over to play that, I could never get into it. erm

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 04:02 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Half-life - Such a linear game.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 04:17 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
halfevilraiden
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not a game it's a console the wii because I think it sucks everybody only cares about 4 games Mario,Zelda,Metroid,and SSBB and everyone says it will have great games because they are launch titles wow.No one else like the other games.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 04:41 AM
halfevilraiden is currently offline Click here to Send halfevilraiden a Private Message Find more posts by halfevilraiden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

It's not out yet so you can't judge.

And that's not even the topic of this thread.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 04:44 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by halfevilraiden
It's not a game it's a console the wii because I think it sucks everybody only cares about 4 games Mario,Zelda,Metroid,and SSBB and everyone says it will have great games because they are launch titles wow.No one else like the other games.

..................my head hurts. no expression

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 04:48 AM
halfevilraiden
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lana
It's not out yet so you can't judge.

And that's not even the topic of this thread.

Well it's something I don't like.
Yeah like you jude the PS3 of not having good games.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 05:06 AM
halfevilraiden is currently offline Click here to Send halfevilraiden a Private Message Find more posts by halfevilraiden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Well it's something I don't like.
Yeah like you jude the PS3 of not having good games.

I said nothing about the PS3 games beyond the fact that the only one I really want that would be on it will likely be available on another system, and most of the ones that'll be on it are ones I have no interest in. You're the one going around saying the games for the other systems will suck.

And I don't CARE if it's something you don't like, it's not the topic of the thread.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 05:15 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Originally posted by §P0oONY
Half-life - Such a linear game.

Isnt most, if not all FPS games linear?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 05:15 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Starcraft erm I only liked the story but the gameplay to me was so ****ing horrendous.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 05:17 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
halfevilraiden
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lana
I said nothing about the PS3 games beyond the fact that the only one I really want that would be on it will likely be available on another system, and most of the ones that'll be on it are ones I have no interest in. You're the one going around saying the games for the other systems will suck.

And I don't CARE if it's something you don't like, it's not the topic of the thread.

Hmm....why do I care about what Lana is posting I don't know and I should stop caring.

THE INTERNET SERIOUS BUSINESS

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 05:18 AM
MadMel
Heh

true...i havent seen one non-lineant fps..
*ignores halfevilraiden*

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 05:20 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by Smasandian
Isnt most, if not all FPS games linear?

No, they are but the original Half-Life didn't even attempt to hide the fact it was.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 05:20 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Hmm....why do I care about what Lana is posting I don't know and I should stop caring.

THE INTERNET SERIOUS BUSINESS

Jesus dude, you cant even say your little catchphrase right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 05:21 AM