KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Stuff that WASNT in book 6

Stuff that WASNT in book 6
Started by: weegie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
weegie
Dreamer

Stuff that WASNT in book 6

Before book 6 came out there were loads of things we were expecting. Things JK had told us WERE going to be in the books.
But most of them weren't in the books!

These are some of the things that Mugglenet were expecting- from what JK had said - that didn't appear in book 6:
-We will find out what exactly Dudley saw when he looked at the dementors.
-We will learn more about Harry's relatives, including his grandparents (though JK says they aren't really important to the story)
-We will find out what happened to Sirius's motorbike.
-Harry's parents' profession will be a big part of the plot.
-Something HUGE will be revealed about Lily Potter.

To my knowledge - we didn't find these things out.
What you think?

Why would Hermione want a Krum when she could have a whole Weasley?!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 12:07 PM
weegie is currently offline Click here to Send weegie a Private Message Find more posts by weegie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think she ment in both book 6 and 7.

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 01:49 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Re: Stuff that WASNT in book 6

quote: (post)
Originally posted by weegie

Wow. This makes me think. Maybe the theory about Snape loving Lily Potter is right? Well i dont know. HE could easily be good, or easily be bad. But i still think hes bad.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 06:01 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelGirl
Fleur Delacour

wasn't blacks motercycle given to Hagrid?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 06:04 PM
AngelGirl is currently offline Click here to Send AngelGirl a Private Message Find more posts by AngelGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kella
I hit an armadillo, hard.

I think Book 7 will reveal everything. It's the final chapter...all things are brought to light and put to rest.

These books own me. Fer reals.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 07:05 PM
Kella is currently offline Click here to Send Kella a Private Message Find more posts by Kella Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Probably........but I am not as excited for book 7 after everything that happened in book 6. Not that some things weren't expected. But it was like getting a ton of bricks dropped on you!

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 11:59 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

cor blimey i am big grin tho dreading the size of it

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 12:12 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LiveAndLetDie

I think all of that would be covered in book 7, which I`m looking foward to.

I opened the door when it was cold outside
Hopin you`d find your own way in

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 10:32 PM
LiveAndLetDie is currently offline Click here to Send LiveAndLetDie a Private Message Find more posts by LiveAndLetDie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Weren't we supposed to learn more about Lily Potter? Where was it? And what about the reason some wizards become ghost and other's don't? Why don't we have a Lilly Potter ghost flying around? Or Sirius, or Neville's parents. Makes no sense.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 01:42 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Originally posted by RoguePw25
Weren't we supposed to learn more about Lily Potter? Where was it? And what about the reason some wizards become ghost and other's don't? Why don't we have a Lilly Potter ghost flying around? Or Sirius, or Neville's parents. Makes no sense.

i thought that ghost thing was sorted out at the end of bk 5 after Sirius died, and Harry spoke to Nearly Headless Nick blink correct me if i'm wrong...

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 02:24 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

sad have to say was a little disappointed

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 11:46 AM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
daeri

Originally posted by Tassie
i thought that ghost thing was sorted out at the end of bk 5 after Sirius died, and Harry spoke to Nearly Headless Nick blink correct me if i'm wrong...

You're not wrong, your right.. but.. people get to choose if they want to be a ghost or not.. and if you choose to be a ghost you can not ever return to not being one.. so you will haunt for ever.. not a very pleasant future if you ask me..

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 11:49 AM
daeri is currently offline Click here to Send daeri a Private Message Find more posts by daeri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luna150

Perhaps because Nevilles parents arn't dead??
Just guessing...

LuNa LoVeGoOd Is ThE bEsT

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 12:25 PM
Luna150 is currently offline Click here to Send Luna150 a Private Message Find more posts by Luna150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

dunno

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 12:26 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Saberstylemasta

I believe so.

Originally posted by Tassie

Correct. big grin

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:59 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I really liked book six, but what I like most about Harry Potter is the tasks he has to do, the duels and stuff like that. However it was interesting when Dumbeldor died, thought really sad. I almost cried. And when Dumbeldour showed the history of Voldemort... Interesting too. Thats why I think book six will remain my fav.

What I wanted to say is that book 7 will be all about Harry, getting revenge on Snape, taking down every hercurxes Voldemort has, and than eliminating Voldemort.

And to answer that ghost question, Headless Nick explained to Harry when Harry asked Nick if Sirious could become a ghost. Headless Nick said that some people are afraid to die, and so become ghosts. Others are not, and faid to wherver they go.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 07:12 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
weegie
Dreamer

Originally posted by Saberstylemasta

Not so sure on that. Some things were definatly supposed to be in book 6! On the bit from mugglenet it said all about HBP, this is where i got the info from. You're probably right in thinking that it will appear in book 7 - but we were told it would be in book 6! (misleading mugglenet maybe?!)

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 06:44 PM
weegie is currently offline Click here to Send weegie a Private Message Find more posts by weegie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

i know one think for sure
Neville parents are alive stick out tongue
they're at St. Mungo's

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 06:48 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
weegie
Dreamer

lol

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 06:50 PM
RocasAtoll

Re: Stuff that WASNT in book 6

Originally posted by weegie
Before book 6 came out there were loads of things we were expecting. Things JK had told us WERE going to be in the books.
But most of them weren't in the books!

These are some of the things that Mugglenet were expecting- from what JK had said - that didn't appear in book 6:
-We will find out what exactly Dudley saw when he looked at the dementors.
-We will learn more about Harry's relatives, including his grandparents (though JK says they aren't really important to the story)
-We will find out what happened to Sirius's motorbike.
-Harry's parents' profession will be a big part of the plot.

To my knowledge - we didn't find these things out.
What you think?

Well, Harry's parents profession di matter alot, since they Were aurors in the Order of the Pheonix.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 06:58 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote