KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Fight

Fight
Started by: Vinny Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Fight

no expression

About a half hour ago my dog bit my step-dad on the hand. My dog is always sore in the night because she has a bad hip. I've been living with the dog for 5 years now. Anyway, so there was a loud blah blah after it and the dog was thrown outside.

Anyway, getting to the point - They called me down to have a chat about my Dog and other shit. Anyway, it gets on that the dog is going to have to go because of this, and obviously my Step-dads pissed because his hand was just bit(not bad, one little puncture in the skin, almost no blood) And pretty much in my head I'm thinking , "Damn it dog Damn it Dog, why'd you make this night bad, I'm already studying for a test which I hate doing now this, Damn it dog." Anyway, He goes on and I just get VERY irratable and tell him to Go **** himself and my dog isn't going anywhere, and how I've lived with it 5 years and him 1. And basically I exploded and went on, and said if the dog's going anywhere, I'm packing up my bags and leaving this ****ing house.

Then it was a bit of an arguement, and such and then everything calmed down and we talked about it a bit more sensibly and we decided to deal with the dog as it goes. I think the dog was just really sore today and such. So I ended it with, "Play it by year, if the dog does it again then I'll deal with it."

I said some things I shouldn't have but oh well, pent up rage from school and other things.

Sucks, and now I feel like shit.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:00 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

no expression

About a half hour ago my dog bit my step-dad on the hand. My dog is always sore in the night because she has a bad hip. I've been living with the dog for 5 years now. Anyway, so there was a loud blah blah after it and the dog was thrown outside.

Anyway, getting to the point - They called me down to have a chat about my Dog and other shit. Anyway, it gets on that the dog is going to have to go because of this, and obviously my Step-dads pissed because his hand was just bit(not bad, one little puncture in the skin, almost no blood) And pretty much in my head I'm thinking , "Damn it dog Damn it Dog, why'd you make this night bad, I'm already studying for a test which I hate doing now this, Damn it dog." Anyway, He goes on and I just get VERY irratable and tell him to Go **** himself and my dog isn't going anywhere, and how I've lived with it 5 years and him 1. And basically I exploded and went on, and said if the dog's going anywhere, I'm packing up my bags and leaving this ****ing house.

Then it was a bit of an arguement, and such and then everything calmed down and we talked about it a bit more sensibly and we decided to deal with the dog as it goes. I think the dog was just really sore today and such. So I ended it with, "Play it by year, if the dog does it again then I'll deal with it."

I said some things I shouldn't have but oh well, pent up rage from school and other things.

Sucks, and now I feel like shit.

yo dude if it helps you out any, I get in fights with my parents all the time stick out tongue

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die
thanx Pittman for this bad ass sig!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:03 AM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Well, being as you've had the dog for five years, you have every right to overrule your step-dad on the subject. Bravo.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:05 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

i wish i had as much guts as you have.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:06 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Dogs > Step parents.

One little spark...

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:06 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Its not like I hate my Step dad, he's a really nice guy.

He has made my life better, him and my moms since we bought a new house.

Its just, its my dog erm

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:07 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Its just, its my dog erm
Well did you say you were sorry for telling him to go **** himself? Probably a good move smile

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:09 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

[quickquote=8131407](auto quote)[/quickquote

Can't remember.

Still very tense at the moment.

This is where if someone bashed me on KMC, I'd destroy them with my full wrath.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:10 AM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by Strangelove
Well did you say you were sorry for telling him to go **** himself? Probably a good move smile
Good call. Why dont we go make out?

One little spark...

Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

Its just, its my dog erm

i dont know ive never had a dog, so i dont know which i would put higher, parents authority or an animal

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die
thanx Pittman for this bad ass sig!

Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

[quickquote=8131407](auto quote)[/quickquote

Can't remember.

Still very tense at the moment.

This is where if someone bashed me on KMC, I'd destroy them with my full wrath.
Ugly.

One little spark...

Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Good call. Why dont we go make out?
sounds like a plan

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:12 AM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by Strangelove
sounds like a plan
queer

One little spark...

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:16 AM
Marxman
Resident Communist

Your parents are nice. When I was 17 I threatened to leave the house and they did everything but pack my bags for me.

They let me back in 3 days later but that was only after my uncle talked to them.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:16 AM
Marxman is currently offline Click here to Send Marxman a Private Message Find more posts by Marxman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

dude im with you for sticking up for the dog. i know what its like i miss my dog so much. anyway if he is a nice guy id say sorry and shit

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:17 AM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

First thing, Sorry you had to go through that dude.

Second, My parents love each other but they have wicked tempers and they are both hard headed people. And one thing I've learned from them is when your angry you say things you don't mean, it's just a by-product of getting angry. My advice is to let him cool off and then talk to him about it. I've said hurtful things to my parents, if he's a nice guy he will understand that your stressed out about your test and school and you didn't really mean it. And as far as your dog, just try to explain to your dad about his hip and that at night perhaps it's better to avoid the dog abit around the evening.

Eclipso's Sigs My Script Sig Duels W:2 L:0

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:18 AM
Eclipso is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipso a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

I'm not the guy to say sorry.

Prior to what people think on KMC, off KMC I'm quite Shy no expression

Unless around friends, then I do whatever the ****'s on my mind

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:20 AM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

My parents have fight every once in a while because my dad is an immature douche, but their fights are funny, becaues my dad will just end up figuring out he's wrong, and make funny faces at her. Which pisses her off, and makes us laugh harder and harder. They have, however yelled at me for grades and whatnot. I got older, and got wise to their ways, and just treated them like my friends and not like parents. This is just me, though. When they did want to throw my dog out for peeing on the carpet, i was the only one who stuck up for her, no one else in my family liked her, except me. So thats my dog story.

One little spark...

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:22 AM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

its up to you but now there maybe alot of tension between him and you.
you dont wanna end up with a step dad hating u like me . its not at all nice

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:23 AM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

My semester tests start at 10am, but I'm getting to school at 8. They end at 1pm, but I have to stay at school till 6 unless I can mooch a ride off somebody, but then I'm just stuck infront of my house in the cold because my parents won't give me a key. Top that.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:25 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote