KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » X-23 Sabertooth vs Spiderman Wolveine

X-23 Sabertooth vs Spiderman Wolveine
Started by: Cathy X-23

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cathy X-23
Meow Mix

X-23 Sabertooth vs Spiderman Wolveine

In an alley, next to a K mart.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 12:09 AM
Cathy X-23 is currently offline Click here to Send Cathy X-23 a Private Message Find more posts by Cathy X-23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

hmmmm x-23 can hold spidey off till sabretooth kills/beats wolverine..than it's a double team on spidey and they win....

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 12:19 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cathy X-23
Meow Mix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
hmmmm x-23 can hold spidey off till sabretooth kills/beats wolverine..than it's a double team on spidey and they win....

big grin

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 12:20 AM
Cathy X-23 is currently offline Click here to Send Cathy X-23 a Private Message Find more posts by Cathy X-23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

lol..I'm guessing that makes you happy...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 12:21 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cathy X-23
Meow Mix

lol..I'm guessing that makes you happy...

yes

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 12:22 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

I don't know, Spider-Man tips the scales pretty significantly. I'd have to go with Peter and Logan on this one.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 07:27 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I'm going to have to disagree yet again.

Wolverine loses to sabretooth, sure, but it will take a while.

Spiderman and logan are more expericenced, due to the inexperience of x-23.

x-23 can EASILY be outsmarted by peter, and then its a double team on sabretooth...

does CIS count for peter?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 07:30 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

Spiderman jumps around and takes out X-23 and then he jumps around and takes out Sabertooth, and then he jumps around, and takes out mary jane to the movies.

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 07:57 AM
Batman Wins is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Wins a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Wins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

laughing out loud If it were only that simple.......

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 07:57 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

I wouldn't go to far as to say X-23 is inexperienced. Sure she doesn't have the decades under her belt like Logan, but Weapon X has been making her train and kill for almost as long as she can remember. She has her own experiences to rely on just like everyone else. Not saying that would make for a win, just saying don't underestimate her, people get killed that way.wink

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 08:40 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

X-23 is like how old, and she probally started training like at 12 or so. Not alot of experience at all.

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 10:17 AM
Batman Wins is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Wins a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Wins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

X-23 is like how old, and she probally started training like at 12 or so. Not alot of experience at all.

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 10:17 AM
jinzin

x-23's just there to stall peter...she can do that long enough for sabes to bring down logan....who by the way has beat him in 3 panals before....hell he's beat logan in one panal before....he doesn't need a whole lot of time.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 11:41 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

x-23's just there to stall peter...she can do that long enough for sabes to bring down logan....who by the way has beat him in 3 panals before....hell he's beat logan in one panal before....he doesn't need a whole lot of time.
Logan is there to distract sabes....

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 11:48 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

how is he gonna evade sabretooth?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 11:51 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

how is he gonna evade sabretooth?
He can keep sabretooth busy, he's smarter than him, use the environment or something, its in Kmart, there's tons of ways to stall.

Even though noone likes kmart.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 11:53 AM
jinzin

it's in k-mart?

*looks at top

I'll be damned....

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 11:54 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I like wal mart better though...

It should've been at wal mart...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 11:55 AM
jinzin

lol...where they rollback sales?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 11:56 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I don't think they have those anymore, but wal mart rules!!

I bought a riding lawnmower there and I lived in an apartment.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 11:57 AM