KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman vs Juggernaut

Wonder Woman vs Juggernaut
Started by: x_danny_x

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
x_danny_x

Wonder Woman vs Juggernaut

http://groups.msn.com/TheHumanJugge...amp;PhotoID=132

Well kiddies looks like Wonder Woman had the last laugh in this battle. I never knew wonder woman was in Class 75 or 100. Heck couldnt believe she can fight Juggernaut. I thought she was only like Half of Superman strength. I guess not.

Wonder Woman vs Juggernaut, who would win and why?

Last edited by x_danny_x on Jan 6th, 2005 at 04:33 AM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 04:30 AM
x_danny_x is currently offline Click here to Send x_danny_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_danny_x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I love WW. But she's not that good. Juggs wins this one. She'd put up a very good fight though. Ask talon00x why Juggs would win, he's the expert on him.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 04:32 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
talon00x

thx Draco

well as you saw in the pic she knocks juggernauts helmet off (which doesnt really do anything) and a smile is juggernauts only reaction, Juggernaut is only loyal to two things, 1 is to black tom, 2 is to his credo to being an unstoppable being of destruction.

The only way ww would win this is if she trapped juggernaut, and to be quite honest i dont see that happening.

True she does have a very hight tolerance to pain, and is nigh invulnerable, yet juggernaut is completely invulnerable.

he is incapable of feeling pain, being knocked out, he doesnt need air water, sleep. His skin cannot be broken, he cannot be knocked out or killed. He is immortal. He is a living human juggernaut. He is exactly what his name stands for.

Everything physical must yield to his power, for he is a living embodiment of raw power, the exemplar of physical strength.

With his magical powers granting him unstoppable powers once he is in motion you cannot stop his forward progress many have tried and failed.

He has two major weaknesses, magic or significant strength (it has to be strong he was stripped to just his bones by magic and his unstoppable power granted by CYTTORAK would not let him fall back. http://groups.msn.com/TheHumanJugge...amp;PhotoID=139

His other weakness is psychic attacks but he has a helmet that blocks those attacks (for those that dont know)

Now i know ww is no slouch and her power is great yet it is nothing to the juggernauts. Everything and anything she sends will be futile.

NOTHING STOPS THE JUGGERNAUT devil
(except himself big grin )

if you disgree with me please reply devil

I look into the face of Death and smile, for he is the one that is afraid of me.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 04:55 AM
talon00x is currently offline Click here to Send talon00x a Private Message Find more posts by talon00x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

talon...yer a smart cookie! im realizing more and more that juggie is...well...the shit...
maybe by use of her rope she could make him see the error of his way...ya know...smackin around a girl ...he'd think "aw man this aint right..." then go get a job as a bouncer.

blob vs jug thing sparked my intrest..maybe he'd just run over the blob meaning he wouldnt stop and the blob wouldnt move. a blob ramp if you will...or has this already been said?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 07:09 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

quote:
Originally posted by talon00x
Juggernaut is only loyal to two things, 1 is to black tom, 2 is to his credo to being an unstoppable being of destruction.

said from the pages of hulk wink but it doesnt sound right... is that an exact quote?? i dont wanna look it up.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 08:51 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah it is...missin a lil but yea..
here
http://photobucket.com/albums/v39/b...nt=War_Hulk.jpg

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 12:04 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote:
Originally posted by long pig
talon...yer a smart cookie! im realizing more and more that juggie is...well...the shit...
maybe by use of her rope she could make him see the error of his way...ya know...smackin around a girl ...he'd think "aw man this aint right..." then go get a job as a bouncer.

blob vs jug thing sparked my intrest..maybe he'd just run over the blob meaning he wouldnt stop and the blob wouldnt move. a blob ramp if you will...or has this already been said?

Well, Juggernaut usually makes it a rule not to hurt women, he's made his exceptions though.

Blob is strong, but not strong enough to hang with Juggernaut, and he's definitely not immovable. Juggernaut could easily mow him down, make Blob take the ground sticking to his feet with him.

As far as this fight goes, all my respect goes to Wonder Woman, she's a bad b*tch. She's definitely a far better fighter than Juggernaut, but then again it doesn't matter much when she can't really hurt him. She's more than good enough to hang, but in my opinion, Juggernaut would be too much for her in the end.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 05:36 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

THis is a joke right AhHaHaahahahahahahahahahah!!!!Juggy beats the amazon cutie...I mean I doubt even Superman could bet Juggy...hell I know he can't.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 05:40 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviejunkie23

superman can't beat juggernaut.........
are you serios man?
juggernaut's hits on superman would feel like misquito bites.
Superman could just pick him up, fly to the outer atmoshere and throw juggernaut out into space.

But on the other hand WW i don't think could do much to hurt jugs.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 06:10 PM
moviejunkie23 is currently offline Click here to Send moviejunkie23 a Private Message Find more posts by moviejunkie23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

What a sec...you think Supes could be the Jugman..isn't jugs strenght level more than Supes? We kinda got off topic ...or at least I did.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 06:12 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Defeating Juggernaut most certainly is NOT beyond Superman's capabilities.

Doomsday and Darkseid would have their way with Juggernaut.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 06:21 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

True but Cain is at more a match for Superman.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 06:23 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote:
Originally posted by KillAll
said from the pages of hulk wink but it doesnt sound right... is that an exact quote?? i dont wanna look it up.

Not a direct quote I don't think, but it's from when War fought Juggernaut. It's on the page where Juggernaut's pushing War across the desert.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 06:55 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

War was when Hulk was Apoc's B@tch right?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 06:59 PM
talon00x

quote:
Originally posted by KillAll

Yes thats from war big grin Idk let me look (5min later) ah here it is.

"the juggernaut is not particularly loysl to, or eholden to the principles of the new world order. He is loyal to only two things."

"....Black Tom Cassidy, who will be aided by the money Juggernaut will earn for his participation in this business...

And to his Credo that he is UNSTOPPABLE."

yeah thats it, ahhh its music,

I look into the face of Death and smile, for he is the one that is afraid of me.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 09:41 PM
talon00x is currently offline Click here to Send talon00x a Private Message Find more posts by talon00x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
talon00x

quote:
Originally posted by moviejunkie23
superman can't beat juggernaut.........
are you serios man?
juggernaut's hits on superman would feel like misquito bites.
Superman could just pick him up, fly to the outer atmoshere and throw juggernaut out into space.

But on the other hand WW i don't think could do much to hurt jugs.

Ah yes i can see it now as superman flys to space he is saying to himself my only way to win is to fly him into space, yeah that doesnt make me look weak, coming from a guy that would make juggernauts punches feel like bug bites right? makes perfect since wink

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 09:45 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

quote:
Originally posted by long pig
yeah it is...missin a lil but yea..
here
http://photobucket.com/albums/v39/b...nt=War_Hulk.jpg

That was War Hulk.Not regular Hulk.It's the strongest Hulk version.He can tap into the energies of 2universes.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 10:47 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

quote:
Originally posted by Tron
Not a direct quote I don't think, but it's from when War fought Juggernaut. It's on the page where Juggernaut's pushing War across the desert.

yea, i know... but thanks for the recap. i just didnt wanna dig it out and look myself. much easier if i just ask and wait till the next day to look for the reply big grin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 07:48 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

yep if superman wanted to he could throw juggernaut into space. he would go flying forever because there is no gravity inertia, or even centritpital force in space. he would literally fly on forever (unless the gayass cytorrak or other magical bbeing including blink brought him back). plus superman has way more abilites besides strenght and idurability. he has heat vision as hot as the sun below freezing super breth, superintelligence, flight, among others. juggernaut isn't even competition for supes. but back on topic, WW is goin down

Last edited by Whittdawg92 on Jan 7th, 2005 at 10:56 PM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 10:47 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

WW would be crushed by juggs

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 10:50 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote