KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dr Strange runs a gauntlet...

Dr Strange runs a gauntlet...
Started by: K Von Doom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Dr Strange runs a gauntlet...

Dr Strange runs the mystic gauntlet. His opponents have two hours prep time knowing they'll be facing Dr Strange. His opponents are at their most powerful incarnations. Dr Strange is dropped into the gauntlet not knowing anything and he can't teleport himself away from the battle location. He only has the eye and his cloak of levitation. He heals 100% after each victory. Battles where other gods are present, those gods will help or just watch depending what their personality dictates.

Round 1: Dr Druid and Baron Mordo

Round 2: Dr Doom in Castle Doom

Round 3: Zatanna in the JLA Watchtower (no JLA)

Round 4: The Ancient One

Round 5: The Wizard Shazam

Round 6: Loki in Asgard... Odin is present

Round 7: Zarathos in Mephisto's dimension... Mephisto is present

Round 8: Juggernaut in Cytorrak's dimension... Cytorrak is present

Round 9: Mordred (Darkhold) in Chthon's dimension... Chthon is present

Round 10: Agamotto in his dimension

Last edited by K Von Doom on Dec 12th, 2005 at 04:20 AM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 04:15 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

he goes down in 4,5,or 6

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 04:27 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

this gauntlet sux you aint even make it fair and give strange prep aswell.you stacked the odd against him right away.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 04:29 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stops At 4.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 04:30 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

It's purposely stacked against Strange because he's so awesome.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 04:32 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
Stops At 4.

he can even lose at 1. since they have prep and their not push over's by any means.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 04:33 AM
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by K Von Doom
It's purposely stacked against Strange because he's so awesome.

you didn't even give him time 2 prepare his anti-abstract aura.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 04:34 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by thesilverspider
he can even lose at 1. since they have prep and their not push over's by any means.

True, but I could see him getting past them. But not against The Ancient One, who is basically a Skyfather himself. He fought Eternity to a standstill almost, just to keep Strange from being killed.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 05:14 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
house
kyokushinkai master

should have put death in there...

When spilled is the blood of the innocent vengance will ride.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 05:17 AM
house is currently offline Click here to Send house a Private Message Find more posts by house Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

True, but I could see him getting past them. But not against The Ancient One, who is basically a Skyfather himself. He fought Eternity to a standstill almost, just to keep Strange from being killed.

well he said the ancient one at his best that's pretty strong right there aint he one with the universe.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 05:19 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

I'm pretty sure Zatanna could take him with some prep... I'll say that one goes 5/10 both ways, and Ancient One just slaughters him. Stephen still bows to his sensei...

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 06:00 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by Dizzle
I'm pretty sure Zatanna could take him with some prep... I'll say that one goes 5/10 both ways, and Ancient One just slaughters him. Stephen still bows to his sensei...

even with prep i see strange taking the majority against her.he has taken more then one zantanna level magic user all at once before.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 06:04 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
and Ancient One just slaughters him. Stephen still bows to his sensei...

Yup.

Ever heard of the phrase: "If you even DREAM of attacking me you better wake up and apologize"?
Well, Strange did dream that and he did wake up and apologize!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 06:15 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by thesilverspider
even with prep i see strange taking the majority against her.he has taken more then one zantanna level magic user all at once before.

Zatanna ain't shit.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 06:16 AM
Mr.Biscuits

Zatanna ain't shit.

agreed....

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 06:17 AM
jrodslam

Zatanna ain't shit.

It all depends on gets the first spell off.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 06:31 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jrodslam
It all depends on gets the first spell off.

OR....who can negate magic by just being connected to a higher source of power than the magic being thrown at *him.

*Note: HIM
evil face

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 06:36 AM
jrodslam

OR....who can negate magic by just being connected to a higher source of power than the magic being thrown at *him.

*Note: HIM
evil face

Wouldnt work cause he isnt familiar with her source of power. Her sourse is completely different than any in the Marvel universe. I highly doubt hed negate any of her magic. Thus like is stated before....... big grin

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 06:45 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, well....

I was under the impression she got her power from Lords of Order? Wouldn't they rank as the same as Order of Marvel?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 06:54 AM
jrodslam

Naw, her powers are more from her mothers side. mystical beings called homo magi. Its said that its more derived from old Atlantis.

I would think DC's LoO are different than Marvel's. Does Master Order do anything?

I know there are multiple Lords of Order in DC. Nabu, Shazam etc. Is Zatanna one of them? I doubt it, but she could be.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 07:13 AM