KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Galactus and Heralds are going to consume DC Earth

Galactus and Heralds are going to consume DC Earth
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Galactus and Heralds are going to consume DC Earth

Galactus & heralds Firelord Airwalker Terrax THE FALLEN ONE Morg Silver Surfer. The heralds find this alternate Planet like Earth for Galactus to Consume. Does this Happen or is there away DC Earth can stop this. also if they do consume DC Earth they then go for Darkseids Apokolips

Attachment: fallenonethanos1.jpg
This has been downloaded 75 time(s).

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 11:26 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Erebus
The End

DC earth is doomed unless like the Marvel universe, Galactus is either very weak or a being like The Watcher intervenes and provides Batman or someone with info on how to get the ultimate nullifier. As for apokolips, Galactus has already attempted to consume it in "Galactus vs Darkseid, the hunger" Darkseid was unable to prevent the big G but when he went to consume Apokolips's life force he found it had none.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 11:58 PM
Darth_Erebus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Erebus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Erebus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spectre Handels the B G.

JLA, JSA, Teen Titans, Out Siders, JL Elite, Injustice Society, The Secret Society, And a variety of othe mystics, Gods and G.L 's fight the Heralds.

This is Kinda OWAW again, and guess who one that ?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 12:03 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Could Spectre stand up to the ultimate nullifier?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 03:15 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

u gonna have characters like Yz who are on Galactus level of power.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 03:25 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I am sorry but until I see him beat Galactus I don't believe it

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 03:29 AM
golem370

Don't forget there is 6 Heralds with him and Galactus Cat-

Enhanced Abilities: The “Cat” has super human strength, agility and endurance.
Robot Body: The “Cat” is a 20’ tall robot. It is strictly a mindless automaton lacking self-awareness.
Body Armour: The “Cat’s” outer shell provides a high degree of protection from physical and energy attacks.
Paralysing Spray: The Cat can belch a yellow paralysing foam from it’s mouth

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 03:34 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Maybe DC Earth can get Krona to help them. smile

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 03:39 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

OK I was just wondering What would DC Universe do if Eternity Assaulted them?This has nothing to do with this Thread.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 03:54 AM
leonheartmm

the fallen one is potentially even more powerful than big g, i doubt any1 other than the spectar or a hell bent constantine could do anythin at all.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 06:39 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote