KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Dream Comic

Dream Comic
Started by: outavodka

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

Dream Comic

Artist:Todd McFarlane
Writter:Frank Miller
Charactersbig grinarkness/Marvel xover
Story:anything say...Ironman ending up with a new problem. wink

I could also go with random Crossover art by Alex Ross.

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 05:08 AM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I always wanted Marvel to come out with a comic called "Versus" and each month pit two characters against each other in a fight to the death. It'd be like a "What If', but without PIS CIS.

They could show what would REALLY happen if Wolverine and Cap fought to the death. A whole 35 pages of fighting.

Who wouldn't buy that?

Guest writers and artists for each comic. Maybe even a comic where artists can cut their teeth.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 05:29 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Peter David Tackling Ultimate Hulk with art by Gabrielle Del Otto

Or Adam Kubert.

-_-

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 05:31 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
I always wanted Marvel to come out with a comic called "Versus" and each month pit two characters against each other in a fight to the death. It'd be like a "What If', but without PIS CIS.

They could show what would REALLY happen if Wolverine and Cap fought to the death. A whole 35 pages of fighting.

Who wouldn't buy that?

Guest writers and artists for each comic. Maybe even a comic where artists can cut their teeth.

I think this is an incredible idea. I know that I'd buy virtually every issue.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 05:33 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Originally posted by Metalmanx

What about Martha Kent Vs. Aunt May?

I think I just found a new Idea for the Vs. Forum.

-_-

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 05:34 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Metalmanx

It's because you are smart, handsome and pack a 12 in wang. Just like me.

Us beautiful people with large wangs think alike, do we not?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 05:34 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rick/Genis
What about Martha Kent Vs. Aunt May?

I think I just found a new Idea for the Vs. Forum.

Been done.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 05:35 AM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Not what I'm thinking of shifty

-_-

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 05:36 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Artist,Perez
Event:Jonn finds an artifact of incredible power,enough that he could bring the Martians back to life.Before he does this however,an extinction level event occurs(engineered by the combined genius of Joker and Luthor)that kills 2/3 of the human race.Batman knows about the artifact and demands Jonn use it to bring back the humans instead.Jonn flys to the moon to mull things over,however Batman convinces the others they must take the item by force.So Batman,Superman and Wonder Woman arrive with an army of heroes and demand Jonn hands over the device Jonn says he shall defend that item with his life.Batman asks you and what army?suddenly,behind Jonn materialises Hundreds of White martians,Then we see Batman look stunned face,and Jonn says This.Army.

Next issue the martians pwn all of DC,recreate the green martian race and DC just uses Martians Exclusively stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 05:36 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Who wouldn't buy that?

If Marvel actually did this, and got some good writers and artists (NOT LOEB OR LIEFELD!!!!!), I would actually start buying comics again.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 05:51 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Mine... would be Wolverine's claws bouncing off of Thanos's chest, and then Thanos doing his eye thing, and litterly ripping him in half, or smashing his skull...

Nothing against Wolverine... I just want that feat dicredited, since it is so dumb...

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 06:06 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Who wouldn't buy that?

love that idea, but it would never be done, because marvel (like dc) likes its ambiguity when it comes to who can beat who...

the return of wally west, written by geoff johns with art by howard porter...

a reimagining of the death of superman, this time bigger and better... written by either verheiden, johns or busiek, with art by ed benes...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 03:47 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote