KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » IS SNAPE vOLDEMORTS BROTHER?

IS SNAPE vOLDEMORTS BROTHER?
Started by: enyafreak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
enyafreak

IS SNAPE vOLDEMORTS BROTHER?

Can people answer me a question

is Snape Voldemorts brother?

i cannot beleive he killed dumbledore

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 02:45 PM
enyafreak is currently offline Click here to Send enyafreak a Private Message Find more posts by enyafreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

Re: IS SNAPE vOLDEMORTS BROTHER?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by enyafreak

He didn't want to, he followed Dumbledore's orders. He's a good guy.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 02:54 PM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enyafreak

Re: Re: IS SNAPE vOLDEMORTS BROTHER?

Originally posted by TheSun
He didn't want to, he followed Dumbledore's orders. He's a good guy.

please explain because i havent read it.

do you mean dumbledore told Snape to kill him.

so snape isnt a villain?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 02:57 PM
enyafreak is currently offline Click here to Send enyafreak a Private Message Find more posts by enyafreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

Re: Re: Re: IS SNAPE vOLDEMORTS BROTHER?

do you mean dumbledore told Snape to kill him.

so snape isnt a villain?

No, for some reason Dumbledore wanted Severus to kill him, perhaps so that he could get the DE's off the roof and away from Harry quickly, for as Dumbledore reiterates many times in the book, Harry's life is much more important than Dumbledpre's.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 02:59 PM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enyafreak

ah, so who is the agent of darkness then? spoilers said that a secret agent of voldemorts kills dumbledore.

and alos that snape is voldemorts brother???? is that true?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 03:02 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Malfoy is the secret agent of Moldy Voldy.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 03:19 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
syko freak

ah, so who is the agent of darkness then? spoilers said that a secret agent of voldemorts kills dumbledore.

and alos that snape is voldemorts brother???? is that true?
errm no hes not

sig made by Maya u rock rock

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 03:21 PM
syko freak is currently offline Click here to Send syko freak a Private Message Find more posts by syko freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Seriously..... Snape's mom was a Prince.... Moldy Voldy's mom was a Gaunt.... put two and two together.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 03:23 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joseph_Kerr

You have admited you haven't read the book, so I'll let you get away with this question. wink If you had read the book, you would know the answer.

Merope Gaunt (Daughter of Marvolo Gaunt) married Tom Riddle who's son is Tom Marvolo Riddle.

Eileen Prince (a witch) married Tobias Snape (a muggle) who's son is Severus Snape who is the Half Blood Prince.

As to Dumbledore... Snape grazed for a moment at Dumbledore. Is it possible through Occulmency that the two communicated. Dumbledore knows that Snape has taken an unbreakable vow with Draco's mother to fulfill Draco's mission is he can't fulfill it, which means Draco and his whole family will be killed by Voldemort. Through Dubledore's death two people's lives are saved, Snapes and Draco's. Dumbledore was already dying. Is it possible Dubledore informed Snape that he was already dying and to do it to protect Snape and the boy????

Time will tell.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 04:08 PM
Joseph_Kerr is currently offline Click here to Send Joseph_Kerr a Private Message Find more posts by Joseph_Kerr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leigh123

yeah and voldemorts mother died not too long after sge had him

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 04:52 PM
leigh123 is currently offline Click here to Send leigh123 a Private Message Find more posts by leigh123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GraciePoo

Originally posted by Joseph_Kerr

As to Dumbledore... Snape grazed for a moment at Dumbledore. Is it possible through Occulmency that the two communicated. Dumbledore knows that Snape has taken an unbreakable vow with Draco's mother to fulfill Draco's mission is he can't fulfill it, which means Draco and his whole family will be killed by Voldemort. Through Dubledore's death two people's lives are saved, Snapes and Draco's. Dumbledore was already dying. Is it possible Dubledore informed Snape that he was already dying and to do it to protect Snape and the boy????

Time will tell.

i liek you thinking, it does make sense becuz we really dont know if dumbledore was pleading with snape to not kill him or kill him becuz all he said was severus please.....so i definitely thnik that occulmency/legimens is a really good theory. there is definitley more to it than just snape killing dumbley becuz he was a DE.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 12:34 AM
GraciePoo is currently offline Click here to Send GraciePoo a Private Message Find more posts by GraciePoo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Joseph_Kerr
You have admited you haven't read the book, so I'll let you get away with this question. wink If you had read the book, you would know the answer.

Merope Gaunt (Daughter of Marvolo Gaunt) married Tom Riddle who's son is Tom Marvolo Riddle.

Eileen Prince (a witch) married Tobias Snape (a muggle) who's son is Severus Snape who is the Half Blood Prince.

Time will tell.
You got your words mixed up. Legimency, not occulmency.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 12:36 AM
Joseph_Kerr

You are right. Unfortunately I'm not a HP expert. smile That's why HP Lexicon is such a great site for people like me. smile

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 07:52 PM
Joseph_Kerr is currently offline Click here to Send Joseph_Kerr a Private Message Find more posts by Joseph_Kerr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slim_thug
Restricted

Account Restricted

riighht

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 05:19 PM
slim_thug is currently offline Click here to Send slim_thug a Private Message Find more posts by slim_thug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILuvRUPERT1091
RED SOX LuVR

ur stupid snape is not voldemorts brother

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 06:49 PM
ILuvRUPERT1091 is currently offline Click here to Send ILuvRUPERT1091 a Private Message Find more posts by ILuvRUPERT1091 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Uh, no.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 10:04 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
babysooner13
Lavender Brown

I knew it all along that he would. Dumbledore was being too soft hearted. Snape is a traitor. Plus if Snape left Voldemort then he would've killed Snape. Facts.

I <3 my boy!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 11:43 AM
babysooner13 is currently offline Click here to Send babysooner13 a Private Message Find more posts by babysooner13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

I still think Snape was doing a mercy killing. Dumbledore would have suffered worse at the hands of the other Death Eaters. He definitely didn't seem happy seeing Dumbledore in that scenario and I'm sure he was trying to get out of something like this when he tried insisting on "helping" Draco (should have used legitimancy on him).

As to the thread title in question, they are at least a good 20 to 30 years apart and have no obvious relatons to each other. However, they do have the similarities of being interested in the Dark Arts and being "half blood." (both on their father's side; both mothers are supposedly unattractive)

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 04:01 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LonDon06
KK

quote:

check out dumbledoreisnotdead.com there's some really good ideas on there

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 04:26 PM
LonDon06 is currently offline Click here to Send LonDon06 a Private Message Find more posts by LonDon06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
froggigirl5972
insane genius

ok, dumbledore could NOT have used Legilimensy against Snape OR Draco b/c both knew Occlumency- Draco told snape that @ Slughorn's X-mas party. and OF COURSE snape's not dumbledore's bro!!!althought it is a good point that it might have been a mercy killing or to save draco and his family....

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 07:25 PM
froggigirl5972 is currently offline Click here to Send froggigirl5972 a Private Message Find more posts by froggigirl5972 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote