KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Friednly Neighborhood Spiderman 1 -Spoiler alert

Friednly Neighborhood Spiderman 1 -Spoiler alert
Started by: Arahan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arahan
Silver Guy

Friednly Neighborhood Spiderman 1 -Spoiler alert

Did anyone read FN SM 1? That issue was really fun.
I liked the scene where Spidey and Cap train.
And later when Spidey tries to stop the bullets with his bare hands.

and in the end: Morlun. I am really looking forward for the coming
issues. the idea training with Cap is great, it was really about time that spidey learns some "martial arts"

What do you think?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 08:31 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

when one of the bullets went right thru him that was was awsome and when he ripped into JJ's car,m that was funny as.
"THIS IS BAD ON SO MANY LEVELS"

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 08:33 PM
DBZ MAN is currently offline Click here to Send DBZ MAN a Private Message Find more posts by DBZ MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

hehe

yes the car part was also funny. Tracer tricked spidey with his own tracers. I liked the thing what cap said about instincts. Its true spidey really relies on his instincts. may be this will be fatal when he fights Morlun.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 08:39 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

I haven't heard anything about this comic, how many issues have there been so far?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 04:12 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

1, i think its 1 evry week cos it spans over all the spidey titels

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 05:59 PM
DBZ MAN is currently offline Click here to Send DBZ MAN a Private Message Find more posts by DBZ MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

hmmmmm i head spiderman will lose an arm, becouse on marvel 2099 he shows without an arm, maybe morlum will take it out?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 06:46 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

they say he looses an organ but we've seen him in the future remember and all his limns r attached

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 08:42 PM
Arahan
Silver Guy

Spider-Man losing his arm? That would be crap and
I wouldnt buy the comic anymore.
He has enough bad luck losing a arm would be totally gay.

The Other Storyline has 12 parts.
It continues in Marvle Kights Spiderman 19.

And where it is stated that eh loses an organ?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 09:26 PM
goldendartkilla
Gettin Savage.

I read it in wizard mag that he loses an organ... or possibly dies?

"A man who has forgotten words... he is the one I wish to speak with."

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 09:50 PM
goldendartkilla is currently offline Click here to Send goldendartkilla a Private Message Find more posts by goldendartkilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

losing an organ would be crap too.
But I can live with the dying thing.

Cause then he comes back with new powers and uberful new techniques.
Wait that was Son Goku laughing

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 10:01 PM
Spiderman_RJ

FFFFF****** IT! stupid server........i wrote a whole thing and it didnt make it. affff

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 11:17 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

write it again.... but before you post copy the text.
such things also happened to me so i make always
a backup before I write a long post.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 12:19 AM
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arahan
losing an organ would be crap too.
But I can live with the dying thing.

Cause then he comes back with new powers and uberful new techniques.
Wait that was Son Goku laughing

lol, it happens like every saga

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 04:13 PM
Arahan
Silver Guy

yup, same scheme every time. so I lost interest in dbz.
And too much sayans.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 04:52 PM
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

but you still respect it by putting it as your sig...nice

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 06:35 PM
Arahan
Silver Guy

well I respect Yamcha, cause he is my favorite smile

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 07:35 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by goldendartkilla
I read it in wizard mag that he loses an organ... or possibly dies?

Is you leg an organ? erm

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 08:58 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

he loses the leg for norman osborn during a last fight...i dont know what they meant with that cos he never dies.....all rumours are that he loses the arm cos he appeared that way in spiderman 2099, not the arm actually it was the forearm if i recall correctly, so spiderman will lose an arm reed will make him a protesis.......then he will lose a leg, then he is gonna be pissed cos it was all a make up... after all this years of suffering and as mj dies becouse of that, he will go rampage to get the responsible and eventually will be killed by the police........i really think want to go bankrupt, cos they really dont like the only comics that keeps them on business (with exception of ultiverse)

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 10:58 PM
Spiderman_RJ

the organ i want him to lose is the organic webbing, to the hell with that, bring the shooters back .........most of the old fun in 90s spiderman were them....specially during mac farlane age.
i personaly found this first issue a major suck a55......ridiculous it wasnt worth.....spiderman chi? bah! anyone have the other handbook it has some real spoilers. like spideman on space wih mj......possible running away from morlum.....

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 11:03 PM
Arahan
Silver Guy

The scenarios you describe losing his leg was in Spider-Girl.
But Spider-Girl is AFAIK not a part of the 616 Universe.

The Chi thing is a great thing. Spidey really should train his abilities.
And yes I agree losing his organic webbing would be a bless.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 11:38 PM