KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Green Goblin vs. Doc Ock...

Who'd win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
LOL, Ock'd pwn 5 21.74%
OMG, Green Goblin without a doubt 5 21.74%
Goblin but it'd be close 9 39.13%
Ock but it'dbe close 4 17.39%
Total: 23 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Green Goblin vs. Doc Ock...
Started by: darthsith19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Green Goblin vs. Doc Ock...

...from the movies (cartoons and comics don't count in this thread).

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 01:35 AM
darthsith19 is currently offline Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

I've only seen Spiderman 2 once so I'll have to see it again before I decide but from what I remember I think Green Goblin.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 01:38 AM
darthsith19 is currently offline Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I go for green goblin. He has better equipment and could slice doc oks machanical legs.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 01:43 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I would go with GG because he can attack from further away and his strength was increased whereas Ock's wasn't.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 02:00 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Well now let me present my decision clearly so you know I'm not just biased.

Doc Ock's tentacles can deflect gun fire,swing subway trains like baseball bats,and most importantly are made from adamantium.An indestructible metal.So no weapon of Goblin's could so much as but a scratch on them,let alone slice them.

Could Ock deflect Goblin's pumpkin bombs?? Yes.Has he ever fought off attacks from villains before??? Oh yes:

(please log in to view the image)

Now that's Ock taking down FIVE super powered villains all at once.

Could he handle just Green Goblin on his own??? Of course he could.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 02:04 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NoFate007
I would go with GG because he can attack from further away and his strength was increased whereas Ock's wasn't.

i agree. GG has more weapons, ones that can vapourize things. But what Ock just posted, i dunno anymore.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 02:06 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

demogoblin i think could probably take GG but im not positive and Ock was going to recruit GG for the sinister six but he declined i doubt ock would be dumb enough to recruit someone who could defeat him ( exception for sandman who kicked the snot outta him)
oh and shouldnt this be in vs forum

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 02:26 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by Family_guy725
demogoblin i think could probably take GG but im not positive and Ock was going to recruit GG for the sinister six but he declined i doubt ock would be dumb enough to recruit someone who could defeat him ( exception for sandman who kicked the snot outta him)
oh and shouldnt this be in vs forum

confused

Who says GG could defeat Ock??? Ock fears no villain.

And when the hell did Sandman beat the snot out of him???

Ock turned him into glass TWICE.

I can show you pics if you like.

Last edited by Doc Ock on Nov 4th, 2005 at 02:31 AM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 02:29 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

ooh I have never seen that that would be cool. I like Green Goblin better so I am going to be biased and go with gg lol but Ock would probably win.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 03:21 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Doc Ock
confused

Who says GG could defeat Ock??? Ock fears no villain.

And when the hell did Sandman beat the snot out of him???

Ock turned him into glass TWICE.

I can show you pics if you like.

yeah then when he was glass and came back doc was like oh no not you and he attacked ock and spidermans like you coulda killed him and sandmans like he deserved it for what he did wink
and i was saying that GG couldnt beat ock

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 03:26 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

well last time i remember them fighting was in marvel knights 12 where ock was brain washed to kill GG but it didnt go that well for ock as he was not in his prime moment.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 04:43 PM
DBZ MAN is currently offline Click here to Send DBZ MAN a Private Message Find more posts by DBZ MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

dock ock would beat him he could jsut use his tentecles and rip that gluder than pumel the shit out of green golbin. i was never a big ock fan but i know what he is capabel of

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 06:32 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Doc Ock's tentacles can deflect gun fire,swing subway trains like baseball bats,and most importantly are made from adamantium.An indestructible metal.So no weapon of Goblin's could so much as but a scratch on them,let alone slice them.

Could Ock deflect Goblin's pumpkin bombs?? Yes.Has he ever fought off attacks from villains before??? Oh yes:

wow I WAS going to say goblin because of how far away he can stay away from ock because of his glider,but it looks like doc ock would easily win.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 07:12 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

u mean with raw power, of course sandman wins, ock turned him into glass with a weapon and in the scene ock posted sandman didnt attack ock, becouse ock treatned to kill the persons sandman was living with, with only his arms, ock would be killed easyllly.
and besides i complete disconsider this comics, ock beating vulture? ok. demo goblin,hell no! electro? ha, yah comoooooooon.
the reason i disconsider this comic is simple, a overpowered dock ock, and he tried to dominated the earth!!!!!! for sake, what a ridiculous plot, and the only reason all the vilains were defeated by him was to sustain that ridiculous plot.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 07:32 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

i have this comic if ock is gentle enough to point to the rest of you wich comic number this is i will search it here and upload it to rapidshare so you guys can read that crap for yourselfs, and take your owns conclusions.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 07:34 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by Mr Parker
wow I WAS going to say goblin because of how far away he can stay away from ock because of his glider,but it looks like doc ock would easily win.

Ock's tentacles can extend a full 24 feet in length.

Really Green Goblin would have a very hard time getting away from Ock.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 08:00 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
u mean with raw power, of course sandman wins, ock turned him into glass with a weapon and in the scene ock posted sandman didnt attack ock, becouse ock treatned to kill the persons sandman was living with, with only his arms, ock would be killed easyllly.
and besides i complete disconsider this comics, ock beating vulture? ok. demo goblin,hell no! electro? ha, yah comoooooooon.
the reason i disconsider this comic is simple, a overpowered dock ock, and he tried to dominated the earth!!!!!! for sake, what a ridiculous plot, and the only reason all the vilains were defeated by him was to sustain that ridiculous plot.

Blah blah blah.

That's all your opinion.What YOU think should happen.

Obviously Marvel think otherwise.That's why Ock whupped their asses TWICE in two different stories.Which by the way were also continued into a successful trilogy of novels.

Now if your only response to this going to be a whole load of abusive rantings then spare me.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 08:02 PM
Scarecrow756
The Joker

It`s really close I would have to say Doc Ock would win against the Green Goblin.

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 09:51 PM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Actuly doc ocks arms are coated in adamantium, not made from it.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 10:36 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

lol that is so cool

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 12:00 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote