KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I need advice PLEASE

I need advice PLEASE
Started by: CherryTopper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

Worried I need advice PLEASE

Ok last tuesday the 13th Brandon and I recntly had sex, our protection was a vinyl glove that I use at work so bactearia wont get on food, and I know I had washed dishes with those gloves and all that water preesure the gloves don't break and rip, should I be freaking out right now and paranoid as hell or should I not worry about a little randi popping outta me in about 9 months form now???? confused

please talk to me, I am scared

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 05:06 PM
BDTnRDE is currently offline Click here to Send BDTnRDE a Private Message Find more posts by BDTnRDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady Lithoniel
PYROFLY

ok im sorry but i can understand why your scared... but why use a glove and not a condom? condoms are made for sex, protection. Vinyl gloves arnt

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 05:10 PM
Lady Lithoniel is currently offline Click here to Send Lady Lithoniel a Private Message Find more posts by Lady Lithoniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

but you see that ALL we had and we had those and it felt right and nothing ripped I guess he told me that nothing ripped, twice and I am going crazy I think

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 05:13 PM
BDTnRDE is currently offline Click here to Send BDTnRDE a Private Message Find more posts by BDTnRDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: I need advice PLEASE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CherryTopper
Ok last tuesday the 13th Brandon and I recntly had sex, our protection was a vinyl glove that I use at work so bactearia wont get on food, and I know I had washed dishes with those gloves and all that water preesure the gloves don't break and rip, should I be freaking out right now and paranoid as hell or should I not worry about a little randi popping outta me in about 9 months form now???? confused

please talk to me, I am scared

Kill yourself, no expression.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 05:13 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

WHAT!, I need a straight forward answer should I go to the dr.s or something

PLEASE, anthing tell me, I am seriously freaking!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 05:14 PM
Leo.M
A Riddle

you are so having a baby laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 05:16 PM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady Lithoniel
PYROFLY

even if it did rip, there is that possibilty you wont get pregnant

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 05:16 PM
Lady Lithoniel is currently offline Click here to Send Lady Lithoniel a Private Message Find more posts by Lady Lithoniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

come on

it didn''t rip though, and I haven't got morning sickness and no weird eating habits

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 05:17 PM
Lady Lithoniel
PYROFLY

WHAT!, I need a straight forward answer should I go to the dr.s or something

PLEASE, anthing tell me, I am seriously freaking!
just wait a week or so then go to the dr. cause if you had sex resently they wont be able to detect anything for a week or so

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 05:17 PM
Lady Lithoniel
PYROFLY

come on

it didn''t rip though, and I haven't got morning sickness and no weird eating habits
that usually doesnt happen until about 3-4weeks in

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 05:18 PM
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

true, I always get paranoid when I do this damet wtf is my problem

I t din't rip dammet and I hope my period comes so soon I hope I hope I hope

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 05:19 PM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

How about stop being sex mad and hold it on.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 05:22 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Why the **** did you use a glove? Is it so hard to go to a gas station and pay out $4 for a couple rubbers?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 05:23 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

I have been holding out since august and that was quick one though and our last condom

but there vinyl and it sais on the box, FOR YOUR PROTECTION, OR SAFETY!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 05:24 PM
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Why the **** did you use a glove? Is it so hard to go to a gas station and pay out $4 for a couple rubbers?

you don't under stand and we arent suppose to do it until next month

were teenagers big grin

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 05:25 PM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ken Kenobi

Some people...

LanceWindu

I have been holding out since august and that was quick one though and our last condom

but there vinyl and it sais on the box, FOR YOUR PROTECTION, OR SAFETY!

Protection for your HANDS!

LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

but still it didn't rip or leak or anything

but we are both paranoid

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 05:26 PM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

you don't under stand and we arent suppose to do it until next month

were teenagers big grin

We're teenagers isn't an excuse. Kids these days don't think of the consquences.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 05:27 PM
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

but it didn't rip and stuff, I could be ok

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 05:28 PM