KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » ...Black Eyed Peas...

Which Song Of B.E.P Do You Love The Most?
This poll is closed.
Where is the love? 1 14.29%
Let's get it started 1 14.29%
Shut up 2 28.57%
Don't phunk with my heart 0 0%
Don't lie 3 42.86%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

...Black Eyed Peas...
Started by: xxNessiexx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xxNessiexx
xXx Gryffindor Member xXx

Smile ...Black Eyed Peas...

Chat about B.E.P! What do you think of their singles?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:21 PM
xxNessiexx is currently offline Click here to Send xxNessiexx a Private Message Find more posts by xxNessiexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxNessiexx
xXx Gryffindor Member xXx

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:26 PM
xxNessiexx is currently offline Click here to Send xxNessiexx a Private Message Find more posts by xxNessiexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I feel sorry for them to be honest.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:36 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

they had a few good songs before they added that white elf girl thing.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:40 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

theyre ok i guess. fergie is mad fine. but to be honest they were btter of whithout her music wise. but.....you gotta make money, so mainstream is the way to go.

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:44 PM
Tengu is currently offline Click here to Send Tengu a Private Message Find more posts by Tengu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RogerRamjet
Playground Superstar

Re: ...Black Eyed Peas...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xxNessiexx
Chat about B.E.P! What do you think of their singles?

well since the got that bulemic biatch..on to the bandwagon..they suck a$$

Sig by Scy!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:47 PM
RogerRamjet is currently offline Click here to Send RogerRamjet a Private Message Find more posts by RogerRamjet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

well im no hatin on the girl like yall are, but they are better off without her i agree.

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:55 PM
Tengu is currently offline Click here to Send Tengu a Private Message Find more posts by Tengu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shes Hot....But as for the Music they are horrible.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:56 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

on television she's hot...thats all i'll say.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 09:04 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
koolruningz
2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

Agreed, they were better musically without her. But even then there music probably wouldnt have been out of place in the charts, thats their style. IMO the girl they had on the track "weekends" had a better voice than Fergie but she probably didnt look like her.
I dont like their last 2 albums but if i had to listen to mainstream hip pop then i'd choose these cats way before the G-Unit shit thats out there.

"The Capitol of this rugged slang is WU-TANG,
Witty Unpridictable Talent And Natural Game". GZA

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 09:25 PM
koolruningz is currently offline Click here to Send koolruningz a Private Message Find more posts by koolruningz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never said I wouldn't have a go with her.

I feel sorry for them because they had a few critically acclaimed albums, record company execs decided to make them their bitches and add an accessible white girl to the mix. Now they're shit.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 09:54 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

And Doing a song with Justin Timberlake sure isnt helping them

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 10:11 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
koolruningz
2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

I dont think any man would kick her out of bed for farting.
I have to be honest and say i havent heard their new album, mainly because of the adverts i've seen on T.V. for it. It sounds worse than Elephunk, but at least it gives kids a better message than the other bling bling hip pop out there.

"The Capitol of this rugged slang is WU-TANG,
Witty Unpridictable Talent And Natural Game". GZA

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 10:16 PM
koolruningz is currently offline Click here to Send koolruningz a Private Message Find more posts by koolruningz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

they're average

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 10:30 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

They're as close to Hip Hop in the mainstream as I think we'll ever see with exception to the Beastie Boys. That said, I loved the 1st CD, the new song with the Dick Dale sample was fun, but the rest is just too "party" music-ish..thus pretty useless.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 10:36 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

Originally posted by SlipknoT
And Doing a song with Justin Timberlake sure isnt helping them

I've heard that song so many times, yet i am still unable to pin-point where the phunk his part is...Not that it matters...

As for the BEPs, they're fun, light-weight pop. Sometimes, there ain't nuthin wrong with dat...

I like that 'Bebot' song..."Filipino! Filipino!..."

Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 02:58 AM
Ya Krunk'd Floo is currently offline Click here to Send Ya Krunk'd Floo a Private Message Find more posts by Ya Krunk'd Floo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
They're as close to Hip Hop in the mainstream as I think we'll ever see with exception to the Beastie Boys. That said, I loved the 1st CD, the new song with the Dick Dale sample was fun, but the rest is just too "party" music-ish..thus pretty useless.
nah man, when i compare them to britney spears and worthless artists like her (not that black eyed peas is bad) i see alot of similarities. i throw them in the Pop category.

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 03:22 AM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

she sucks.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 03:41 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Originally posted by StinkFist462
she sucks.

peni...

nevermind...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 03:43 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I love them.... I love their song gone going...

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 06:46 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote