KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » TMNT (2007)

TMNT (2007)
Started by: T.M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

TMNT (2007)

There is a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie out next year.... eek!

Trailer

(Need Quicktime)

the plot is this:

Strange events are occurring in New York City, and the Turtles are needed more than ever, but Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo have become lost and directionless. With the city at stake, it's up to Leonardo and Zen Master Splinter to restore unity and ninja discipline to the Turtles...

Unlike all the other Ninja Turtles movie's this one is going to be CGI all the way..

Like the new Batman movie/s this is a re-birth of the franchise following on from the 2nd movie..

It has also been confirmed that unfortunatly Shredder will not be the villain of the movie, though he will make an appearance...

And before anyone says that there is a Ninja Turtles forum.. I know but the place is dead and I want to know what people think of this..

I think the trailer is really good.. I love the Ninja Turtles movies and am looking forward to this..

There is a teaser poster for the movie.. here it is...

Attachment: 200px-tmntiv.jpg
This has been downloaded 207 time(s).

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 07:04 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I just hope that it bears the tone of the original graphic novels by Eastman & Laird: dark, gritty, and uber-violent. I doubt it will, though.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 07:09 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
I just hope that it bears the tone of the original graphic novels by Eastman & Laird: dark, gritty, and uber-violent. I doubt it will, though.

I have read that it will be darker and more serious than the original ones... uber-violent I doubt it though.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 07:13 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Re: TMNT (2007)

Originally posted by T.M
And before anyone says that there is a Ninja Turtles forum.. I know but the place is dead and I want to know what people think of this..

There's an Animation forum. stick out tongue

Anyway, I'm not a fan of the Ninja Turtles so this doesn't affect me at all. I don't like restarts though, if that's what this is.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 07:25 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Re: Re: TMNT (2007)

Originally posted by Wolfie
There's an Animation forum. stick out tongue

There's even a TMNT forum.

All I have to do is choose...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 07:48 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Re: TMNT (2007)

Originally posted by T.M
T
Unlike all the other Ninja Turtles movie's this one is going to be CGI all the way..

Say it aint so no

One little spark...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 08:47 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking
King of the muscle shirts

this movie could be interesting. I hope it is more serious than the older ones, they were too goofy for me.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 08:55 PM
cking is currently offline Click here to Send cking a Private Message Find more posts by cking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

I saw some videos of the video game based off of the movie and if the movie is anything like the game then its going to be awesome.

No more, stupid alien storys, no more silly pizza cravings (although that I will miss), just hardcore ninja action with everyone's favirtoe turtles big grin

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 09:15 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Wow...the trailer...is...AWESOME! eek!

I like the realistic yet cartoony look to it. Looks darker than the older movies, which is always a good thing

I just hope we get to see Michalangelo go all hardcore this time around

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 09:19 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Re: Re: Re: TMNT (2007)

Originally posted by Dusty

Yeah, he said he's aware of the TMNT forum, but it's dead.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 09:21 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by cking
this movie could be interesting. I hope it is more serious than the older ones, they were too goofy for me.
It was indeed a cartoon for kids.

Thats why the older turtle movies are the best. And thats why the older Batman movies are the best. Speaking of that, it dissapoints me that Bale is going to be playing batman once again no

One little spark...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 09:41 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking
King of the muscle shirts

it is dead! that forum rarely has anyone posting there. if the thread was there then it wouldn't have near the responses it has in this forum, despite it is in the wrong forum. TMNT has been dead for a long time and anything new would help out of its slump.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 09:42 PM
cking is currently offline Click here to Send cking a Private Message Find more posts by cking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

You'd rather have the emotionless Michael Keaton back? Sure, he was fine. But nobody has done nearly as good of a job as Christian Bale.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 09:43 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Altar[1stONE]
Lone Wolf

the turtles look more like frogs if anything, i hate the cgi.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 09:47 PM
Altar[1stONE] is currently offline Click here to Send Altar[1stONE] a Private Message Find more posts by Altar[1stONE] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by Solo
You'd rather have the emotionless Michael Keaton back? Sure, he was fine. But nobody has done nearly as good of a job as Christian Bale.
No. I dont want any of them back. Thats why batman movies were the best. They had a different man for batman every time. and a different villian. Now its going to be The Joker. I remember a similar plot, when Jack Nickleson (SP?) Played The Joker.

One little spark...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 09:52 PM
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

Originally posted by Dusty

That there is.
Originally posted by Wolfie
Yeah, he said he's aware of the TMNT forum, but it's dead.

Nah, I've posted there 3 or 4 times in the last week, and so have others.

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 12:50 AM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

they couldve made a live action TMNT and it could be really good, just blend some reallistic cgi in when needed. It might be good, special fx have come along way...atleast i think it has lol

hope this movie is good

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 01:36 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Originally posted by Solo

I agree

Originally posted by Grimm22
Wow...the trailer...is...AWESOME! eek!

I like the realistic yet cartoony look to it. Looks darker than the older movies, which is always a good thing

I just hope we get to see Michalangelo go all hardcore this time around

I think the trailer is great to.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 01:06 PM
buddha1822
Local Buddha

This movie will kick some ASS! Haha... I was at the Comic-Con panel and the 10 minute clip montage they showed featuring animation tests and all kinds of great stuff was just awesome. The villain/enemy they're going to be fighting is really going to kick some a$$! I can't wait for this... The Turtles are back!! big grin

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 09:29 PM
buddha1822 is currently offline Click here to Send buddha1822 a Private Message Find more posts by buddha1822 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
It was indeed a cartoon for kids.

Thats why the older turtle movies are the best. And thats why the older Batman movies are the best. Speaking of that, it dissapoints me that Bale is going to be playing batman once again no

All the old batman movies = suckage no expression

Batman Begins = Awesome rock

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 11:04 PM