KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Top 10 Strongerst Ultimate Marvel Characters

Who's the strongest Ultimate Marvel Character
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Colossus 6 40.00%
Thor 1 6.67%
Ironman 1 6.67%
Juggernaut 0 0%
Beast 0 0%
Rouge 0 0%
Blob 0 0%
Green Goblin 0 0%
Thing 2 13.33%
Hulk 5 33.33%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Top 10 Strongerst Ultimate Marvel Characters
Started by: soujaboy09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Top 10 Strongerst Ultimate Marvel Characters

Who do you all think the Top ten Ultimate Characters are, in terms of physical strength. Which one of these Characters is it.

[IMG](please log in to view the image)[/IMG]
sorry for the missing pictures couldn't find others

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 01:59 AM
soujaboy09 is currently offline Click here to Send soujaboy09 a Private Message Find more posts by soujaboy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Last edited by Kal-El_08 on Dec 25th, 2005 at 02:50 AM

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 02:47 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Colossus has shown the greatest feats but I go with Juggernaut.

He used to be just a superstrong mutant but now he has the gem of Cyttorak he has been amped up.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 03:07 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Namor.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 03:09 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Namor.
Namor does not deserve to be on this list yet.

Perhaps when Ult. FF #26 comes out he will beat the crap out of Thing.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 03:12 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think the Top 5 are Colossus, Juggernaut, Hulk, Thor, and Ironman with Colossus on top since he has shown us the most impressive feats so far in The Ultimate Marvel Universe.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 03:17 AM
soujaboy09 is currently offline Click here to Send soujaboy09 a Private Message Find more posts by soujaboy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valeciano
Restricted

Account Restricted

1) Ultimate Thing - nearly knocked out Ultimate Wolverine in one punch....Just walking he shook the ground, making fire hydrants burst and rats to be bounced off the ground....Tore thru a 12-inch thick steel door like it was paper....Knocked out the Mole Man's Monster in 2 punches....along with the Human Torch, beat the snot out of like a hundred killdrones, the same type of killdrone who Mahr Vehl had trouble defeating ONE!

2) Ultimate Juggernaut - knocked out Ultimate Colossus

3) Ultimate Colossus - beat the shit out of Ultimate Thor and Ultimate Iron Man in the same issue.

4) Ultimate Thor - Beat the snot out of the Ultimates and if they didnt retrieve his belt he wouldve succeeded in destroying the Ultimates.

5) Ultimate Hulk - Nearly took out the Ultimates, but did not do as well against them as Thor did.

You dont know who your f*ckin wit man....I'm Tony Montana!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 07:58 PM
Valeciano is currently offline Click here to Send Valeciano a Private Message Find more posts by Valeciano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

well Ultimate Thor is in the Ultimates so They may have been holding back, not taking anything away from Thor.

Ultimate Thing has done nothing to compare to Ultimate Colossus so far in the Ultimate Universe. Even if he did nock the mole man out in two hits, and rip through the stell wall, Colossus has been dominant in his battles and he has drug a submarine out of the ocean, and if juggernaut fought Colossus again Colossus would take the battle, I mean he took out Thor, Ironman and survived a nuke blast what else is needed. If he can take out Thor, and Ironman that he can take out the whole team.

Ultimate Juggernaut we dont no what he can do yet so cant judge.

Ultimate Hulk has shown the most power when when his blood was mixed the Caps

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 08:13 PM
KID_Spyke22

Colossus, Hulk, and Thor are the strongest no one can mess with them.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 03:38 AM
KID_Spyke22 is currently offline Click here to Send KID_Spyke22 a Private Message Find more posts by KID_Spyke22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont no how strong Thing is, but I think he might be strong.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 05:48 PM
Hulk_Power

HULK IS THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!!! evil face

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 10:06 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

THe Ultimate thing is uber strong !!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 01:01 PM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote