KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » your fav. fights

your fav. fights
Started by: gi-jo-man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gi-jo-man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tongue your fav. fights

which are your favourite fights ? i always like to see wolverine and sabretooth go at it.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:14 AM
gi-jo-man is currently offline Click here to Send gi-jo-man a Private Message Find more posts by gi-jo-man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gi-jo-man
Restricted

Account Restricted

i like to see hulk and jugernaut go at it as well

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:17 AM
gi-jo-man is currently offline Click here to Send gi-jo-man a Private Message Find more posts by gi-jo-man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valeciano
Restricted

Account Restricted

The best fights: (when written well)

Hulk vs Juggernaut
Thing vs Namor
Thor vs Hercules
Wolverine vs Sabretooth
Ultimate Cap H2H against anyone

You dont know who your f*ckin wit man....I'm Tony Montana!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:31 AM
Valeciano is currently offline Click here to Send Valeciano a Private Message Find more posts by Valeciano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gi-jo-man
Restricted

Account Restricted

no

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Valeciano
The best fights: (when written well)

Hulk vs Juggernaut
Thing vs Namor
Thor vs Hercules
Wolverine vs Sabretooth
i didnt mean fights that you come up with. ones that have been really done before.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:33 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

wrong forum. Only actual "fights" in this forum.

Moving to general comic forum.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 04:02 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valeciano
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: no

Originally posted by gi-jo-man
i didnt mean fights that you come up with. ones that have been really done before.

bro all those fights i listed have happenned many times.

You dont know who your f*ckin wit man....I'm Tony Montana!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 04:12 AM
Valeciano is currently offline Click here to Send Valeciano a Private Message Find more posts by Valeciano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gi-jo-man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: no

bro all those fights i listed have happenned many times.
i know that. but you put Ultimate Cap H2H against anyone. i though you where thinking those where cool yourself making them up.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 04:46 AM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

It was cool when he fought Giant Man yes

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 12:12 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Originally posted by willRules
It was cool when he fought Giant Man yes
Also, his fight with Ult. Hawk-Owl was cool...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 01:32 PM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

In Marvel's olden days, before there were a zillion characters and the strength hierarchy was simple and well-established, The Classic Fights were between the Hulk and the Thing, Marvel's (then) Number One and Number Two powerhouses. There were no cosmics, no Godforce or Phoenix Force, no amped-up alternative universes.

Remember what it was like, well before DC heroes and Marvel heroes ever met, imagining Superman and Hulk duking it out? This was just about on that level. Simple, basic, the fights were a comic event, a fantastical force of nature any kid could grasp and read in silent awe.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:18 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Paradise

I like to see weaker heroes take on the Hulk.

I also like to see Dr. Doom kicking butt.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:19 PM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I want to see another Daredevil vs Deadpool fight.......but a lot longer fight this time..........

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:23 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

galactus-inbetweener
thanos-odin
avengers-nefaria
odin,thor,loki-surtur
ironman-warmachine (skin armor)

and others i can't recall . . .

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 04:16 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gi-jo-man
Restricted

Account Restricted

i always like to see superman get his butt kicked. this picture is cool

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...andSuperman.jpg

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 10:23 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I love to see another scrap between Daredevil and Bullseye like in the issue where Elektra is killed (I think it is Daredevil 181, I will have to check) with Daredevil winning again. I was really rooting for DD after what Bullseye did to Elektra.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 10:36 PM
juggy#1
Restricted

Account Restricted

no

Originally posted by willRules
I love to see another scrap between Daredevil and Bullseye like in the issue where Elektra is killed (I think it is Daredevil 181, I will have to check) with Daredevil winning again. I was really rooting for DD after what Bullseye did to Elektra.
i have some DD issues but ive never seen any where elektra dies. ive seen plenty that she gets her ass busted. but out of all of the female fighters id say shes one of the best.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 01:42 AM
juggy#1 is currently offline Click here to Send juggy#1 a Private Message Find more posts by juggy#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Re: no

Originally posted by juggy#1
i have some DD issues but ive never seen any where elektra dies. ive seen plenty that she gets her ass busted. but out of all of the female fighters id say shes one of the best.

Im referring to the famous frank millar run where Bullseye impales her on her own sai and Daredevil fights Bullseye afterwards and totally mops the floor with Bullseye. He even paralyzes him............

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 01:24 PM
Lord Paradise

THIS THREAD EXPLODE!!!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 02:09 PM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote