KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Announcement: Merging With Hulk Forum

Announcement: Merging With Hulk Forum
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

Announcement: Merging With Hulk Forum

As of Thursday or Friday, the Hulk sub-forum will be assimilated into this forum. Just be fore-warned. I'm not exactly sure how the merge happens, and it may be that the first 3 pages or so are nothing but Hulk threads at first.

The reasons for the merg vary. This forum only recently split from the comic movies forum, and since its inception, the need for character-specific forums has lessened.

And besides that, the Hulk forum is woefully bereft of traffic most of the time. The others (Superman, Batman, Spidey, etc.) at least still justify their existence.

The goal is to make things easier for everyone. It "cleans up" the comic area of KMC a bit for potential posters, and makes it easier for Paola, Tron, myself, and the other Globals to monitor everything. Hopefully the merge serves this end of making our comic corner of KMC a bit more efficient.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 12:21 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cuz the Hulk forum sucks and only takes up space?

evil face

Just delete 'em all.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 12:33 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

mad no mad

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 12:39 AM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig

evil face

Just delete 'em all.

devil

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 12:42 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

evil face

Just delete 'em all.

lol... i just said the same thing over there

evil face

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 12:47 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 12:55 AM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 01:26 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 02:58 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

I deleted the petition thread.

This isn't an attack on the Hulk fans, or the Hulk in general. It's merely a decision based on traffic levels in the forums. The threads won't disappear either, as they'll just be moved here.

Let's not be idiots about this. It's hardly a change anyway...just a rearranging.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 04:49 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Yeh but then won't this forum will be flooded with Hulk crap...

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 05:30 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

I DOESN'T MATTER. IT'S STILL NOT GOING TO BE THE SAME....THE HULK DESERVES TO HAVE HIS OWN FORUM..... mad

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 05:33 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

If they were really setting forth Hulk 2 I can see a point but not now. Nobody really goes there anymore, as stated above. I think they should just delete the posts and start over, or only keep the first page and integrate it in here.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 05:39 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Originally posted by NoFate007
If they were really setting forth Hulk 2 I can see a point but not now. Nobody really goes there anymore, as stated above. I think they should just delete the posts and start over, or only keep the first page and integrate it in here.

FUK NO MAN!!! THEY CAN'T DELETE THE HULK RESPECT THREAD. THAT'S MESSED UP!

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 05:42 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Hulk_Power
FUK NO MAN!!! THEY CAN'T DELETE THE HULK RESPECT THREAD. THAT'S MESSED UP!

I like you and all, you're a good guy. BUT, I can't help but enjoy your misery.

It's friggin' superb.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:25 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Hey Hulk Power...nothing's getting deleted. We're not banning the Hulk from KMC (yet evil face ). Chill.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 05:37 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

I like you and all, you're a good guy. BUT, I can't help but enjoy your misery.

It's friggin' superb.

lol

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 06:04 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Yeh but then won't this forum will be flooded with Hulk crap...

sad

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 06:16 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Hulk_Power
I DOESN'T MATTER. IT'S STILL NOT GOING TO BE THE SAME....THE HULK DESERVES TO HAVE HIS OWN FORUM..... mad

no he doesnt he is an overgrown green man woopedeedoo so is the guy on my can of corn

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 06:18 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

I suppose if Hulk forum gets deleted, Namor won't have any hopes getting his own...sad

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:39 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Honestly, since this forum was created recently (apart from the comic movie forum) I think it's not a stretch to say that probably no new character-specific forums will be created. The X-Men, Batman, Spider-Man, and Superman forums still get enough hits to keep them there, but that's probably all we'll ever need....barring something massively unforseen of course.

So no, unless the Rock wins an Oscar for his portrayal of Namor, don't expect a forum. stick out tongue

-DM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:45 PM