KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » My 2006, so far....

My 2006, so far....
Started by: CherryTopper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

Miffed My 2006, so far....

Ok the two days of 06 went by smoothly, everyone was getting along and good great stuff. then the day after that I had to work at 4-9, and I also had an appointment to look at an apartment that was not fasr down the road and it was only 450\month

I was stoked and so was brandon, the time came to 10:30 when I had to leave and carol starts bitchin and saying you made this whole room a mess, NAY, I only had clothes on the floor cuz of my over piling laundry basket, her fuking 12 year old was the dam problem. So i cleaned only my shit and left her humongous pile of clothes on the floor and I had my laundry going...just mine. then carol left to run some errands when I wqas done cleanding I scatteered for the car keys, they were no wher to be seen, I was pissed, I told brandon what she has done and, then I had to go to work, then it hit me, carol hid the keys and gave them to denny (brandons' dad) cuz he gave me the keys when I left, why would he have brandon's keys when he has his own?

Then the day after the 12 year old comes home and she always makes me and brandon argue and then that makes the whole family pissed at him and I. but in the morning I was trying to get my stereo to work when 12 year old was poking me annoyingly in the arm and I snapped at her to knock it off, sshe goes and tells, I get bitched at again, then I go to work and I barely see brandon. so I get moody and we were still both scared if I was pregnant or not. then there was a scuffle where carol got pissed took the kids and left she made her fiance cry and she also was telling me what to do like posting rules on the door and I paid my half of the rent, so why the fuk did I have to obey shit when I bought it?

So brandon starts looking for a place for us, then carol wouldn't come home unless I was to leave forever. I am back in my home and I just recenly got a job and I found a place for 400\month and no sec deposit which that si pimp shit right thurr. and brandon turns 18 on the 19th next week and he gets his license on the 26th and then he is moving in with me

now tell me, is that some fuked up shit right there???

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 07:26 PM
BDTnRDE is currently offline Click here to Send BDTnRDE a Private Message Find more posts by BDTnRDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I understood very little of that What the f**k?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 07:27 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

blink

big grin-- Laughing is good happy laughing--

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 07:28 PM
LinixCobra is currently offline Click here to Send LinixCobra a Private Message Find more posts by LinixCobra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

I know aint that some fuked up shit??????????????

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 07:29 PM
BDTnRDE is currently offline Click here to Send BDTnRDE a Private Message Find more posts by BDTnRDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

my 2006 has not be great or bad

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 07:55 PM
bloodboy is currently offline Click here to Send bloodboy a Private Message Find more posts by bloodboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: My 2006, so far....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CherryTopper
Ok the two days of 06 went by smoothly, everyone was getting along and good great stuff. then the day after that I had to work at 4-9, and I also had an appointment to look at an apartment that was not fasr down the road and it was only 450\month

I was stoked and so was brandon, the time came to 10:30 when I had to leave and carol starts bitchin and saying you made this whole room a mess, NAY, I only had clothes on the floor cuz of my over piling laundry basket, her fuking 12 year old was the dam problem. So i cleaned only my shit and left her humongous pile of clothes on the floor and I had my laundry going...just mine. then carol left to run some errands when I wqas done cleanding I scatteered for the car keys, they were no wher to be seen, I was pissed, I told brandon what she has done and, then I had to go to work, then it hit me, carol hid the keys and gave them to denny (brandons' dad) cuz he gave me the keys when I left, why would he have brandon's keys when he has his own?

Then the day after the 12 year old comes home and she always makes me and brandon argue and then that makes the whole family pissed at him and I. but in the morning I was trying to get my stereo to work when 12 year old was poking me annoyingly in the arm and I snapped at her to knock it off, sshe goes and tells, I get bitched at again, then I go to work and I barely see brandon. so I get moody and we were still both scared if I was pregnant or not. then there was a scuffle where carol got pissed took the kids and left she made her fiance cry and she also was telling me what to do like posting rules on the door and I paid my half of the rent, so why the fuk did I have to obey shit when I bought it?

So brandon starts looking for a place for us, then carol wouldn't come home unless I was to leave forever. I am back in my home and I just recenly got a job and I found a place for 400\month and no sec deposit which that si pimp shit right thurr. and brandon turns 18 on the 19th next week and he gets his license on the 26th and then he is moving in with me

Wait a minute, Eddie Murphy knew Steven Seagal was the chef?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 08:47 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

A) Who is Carol?

B) Who is Brandon?

C) Who fukkeeng CARES?!

Actually, scratch off A and B....because I DON'T care.

956,000: Moosey

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 09:03 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Paradise

No reason to be profane, even if you spell it wrong. It's rude.

Friday the 13th, y'all!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 09:04 PM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

Originally posted by Lord Magnus
No reason to be profane, even if you spell it wrong. It's rude.

Friday the 13th, y'all!

blink

Rriiight.....

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 09:06 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Profanity's not against the rules.

Damnit.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 09:07 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Paradise

Still rude.

Just cause something's legal... smoking's legal.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 09:08 PM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

Originally posted by Lana

Damnit.

laughing out loud Lana...ease up on the bad ass talk, girl....you'd make a sailor blush. wink

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 09:08 PM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
laughing out loud Lana...ease up on the bad ass talk, girl....you'd make a sailor blush. wink

stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 09:11 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Originally posted by Lana

Damnit.

I just want to add that explicit, obscene or vulgar language is.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 09:14 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Englishpin@pple

Originally posted by CherryTopper

that.......

sux....

Thanks for the piece Grey Fox!!!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 09:16 PM
Englishpin@pple is currently offline Click here to Send Englishpin@pple a Private Message Find more posts by Englishpin@pple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

My 2006 has been great so far,I have a girlfriend,I just rented King Kong today and I have an Xbox 360.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 04:51 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

excuse me?, but did i or did i not say that 06 would suck?, i believe i did.
smart

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 06:18 AM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
A) Who is Carol?

B) Who is Brandon?

C) Who fukkeeng CARES?!

Actually, scratch off A and B....because I DON'T care.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 07:45 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

hmmm..the new year started out good for me....but right now, it's kinda screwymessed

aww well, I'm having my birthday party soon^-^maybe that will cheer me upbunny

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 08:07 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

good start, was fine till two days ago, i ****ed up, did something against all my morals and now i'm depresed about it... lotsa fun

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 09:42 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote