KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The I hate K. Diddy Special

Do you hate him?
This poll is closed.
Yes, I hate him mad 4 44.44%
No, I like him no 3 33.33%
I don't really care stick out tongue 2 22.22%
Who? huh 0 0%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The I hate K. Diddy Special
Started by: xyz jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

The I hate K. Diddy Special

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, here's the first annual hate special on KMC! eek!

Now I chose K. Diddy for two reasons, he won't shut up making threads about cool people and girls chatting him up, and he thinks no-one will know, mind or care. So here it is, we do care and here's a poll to prove it. Now the poll will run out on 31st Jan, so better hurry up and vote, but you can only vote once. This isn't supposed to be funny, it's just getting a point across without him getting banned first. So get ready to vote!

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 12:07 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

You're a complete and utter moron happy

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 12:11 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Syren
You're a complete and utter moron happy

i 2nd that

xyz jedi, don't make threads like this. You're just embarrassing yourself erm

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 12:49 PM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: The I hate K. Diddy Special

Originally posted by xyz jedi
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, here's the first annual hate special on KMC! eek!

Now I chose K. Diddy for two reasons, he won't shut up making threads about cool people and girls chatting him up, and he thinks no-one will know, mind or care. So here it is, we do care and here's a poll to prove it. Now the poll will run out on 31st Jan, so better hurry up and vote, but you can only vote once. This isn't supposed to be funny, it's just getting a point across without him getting banned first. So get ready to vote!

As much as I dislike K Diddy, this thread is damn rude and no member deserves public bashing.

Go away.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 12:02 AM
Soren the Mage is currently offline Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

You're the one who should be banned and same here much as i hate him. He doesn't deserve this and i hope you get banned retard reported.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 12:05 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

abcjedi, if you hate the guy so much, why can't you stop thinking about him long enough to not make a thread about him?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 12:05 AM
mysterio69 is currently offline Click here to Send mysterio69 a Private Message Find more posts by mysterio69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Again i agree. He's cool at times and pretty anoyingbut doesn't deserve this.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 12:06 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

this thread should be closed yes

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 12:07 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by xyz jedi

You're both idiots.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 12:07 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

This kinds of threads are not allowed on KMC.

If you have problems please sort them out in PMs instead of venting your problems on the board.

Thank you.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 12:08 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote