KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » japanese intro to the 90's series x-men on fox

japanese intro to the 90's series x-men on fox
Started by: Ethereal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evolve
KMC Herald

japanese intro to the 90's series x-men on fox

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 06:33 PM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

wow we got ripped off. were the storys the same?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 12:41 AM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Same. It's just they got a different intro in the beginning. I heard that the intro was sometimes played at the end of the American series back during its original run.

But I don't remember it.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 12:45 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr.Variant
Alternate King

CRY FOR THE MOON!!!

wow, dope

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 01:09 AM
Dr.Variant is currently offline Click here to Send Dr.Variant a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.Variant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Altar[1stONE]
Lone Wolf

lol cry for the moon that was funny

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 04:08 AM
Altar[1stONE] is currently offline Click here to Send Altar[1stONE] a Private Message Find more posts by Altar[1stONE] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheekwg

oh god that was super CHEESY omg...so lame

Forget yesterday,live for today and worry only for tomorrow

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 01:11 PM
cheekwg is currently offline Click here to Send cheekwg a Private Message Find more posts by cheekwg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katie_girl09

Wow! That was a reallyreally long intro! Was Cable even in the intro to our X-men? I don't really remember.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 10:55 PM
katie_girl09 is currently offline Click here to Send katie_girl09 a Private Message Find more posts by katie_girl09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

The intro itself was pretty cool except the song. Especially the "cry for the moon" part. That was so lame. I'd like to see the intro from the japanese series with the song from the american series. That must be pretty cool. Though the intro from the american series is also cool. Not to mention the song.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 12:13 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

okay that intro sucked!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 12:27 AM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunspot
One of a Kind

anime > american cartoons
american intro song > anime intro song

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 02:36 PM
Sunspot is currently offline Click here to Send Sunspot a Private Message Find more posts by Sunspot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sunspot
anime > american cartoons
american intro song > anime intro song

American cartoons>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anime.
In varied art styles and entertainment

mos U.S t intro songs are either some classic great musical score or the name of the main character repeated over and over again.

while anime intros are usually some pop star singing in a language I don't understand while horrible music plays in the background with some random English thrown in.

I'll take american intros.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 08:34 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bitca360
Mutate #20

Kinda off topic, but does anyone remember the 3D character profile thingys they had at the end of each episode for awhile? If so, do you know where there are any screen shots online?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 01:44 AM
bitca360 is currently offline Click here to Send bitca360 a Private Message Find more posts by bitca360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bitca360
Mutate #20

BUMP

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 06:42 PM
bitca360 is currently offline Click here to Send bitca360 a Private Message Find more posts by bitca360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bitca730
Kinda off topic, but does anyone remember the 3D character profile thingys they had at the end of each episode for awhile? If so, do you know where there are any screen shots online?
yes and no

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 06:46 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GloryOrDeath

Not fair, They had better animation...

And yea, I remember the 3D profiles...

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 10:40 AM
GloryOrDeath is currently offline Click here to Send GloryOrDeath a Private Message Find more posts by GloryOrDeath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botcherby

the 3D profiles totally kicked butt when I was a kid... I've seen a few online here and there

I think your best option is a good search title in Google

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 02:42 AM
botcherby is currently offline Click here to Send botcherby a Private Message Find more posts by botcherby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

CRY FOR THE MOOOON!!!

It looked like Rogue and Storm were Xavier's wheelchair wenches.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 04:26 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

What the f**k?
Reminds me of Dragonball Z...

and I believe this thread has already been done before erm

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 06:31 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

This thread is the original

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 06:43 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

You sure? I remember it was pictures though...no video erm

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 06:53 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote