KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Spoilers for New Avengers 16

Spoilers for New Avengers 16
Started by: Black Adam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Spoilers for New Avengers 16

King_Mungi Is going to be pissed!!!!

http://www.newsarama.com/forums/sho...mp;pagenumber=1

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 06:43 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

*watches internet explode*

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 06:50 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ion
*watches internet explode*

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: What a lame as death scene. two freaking seconds and thats that. Characters with years of history are wiped out in less time then it takes to make cup a noodle soup..

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 06:55 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Black Adam
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: What a lame as death scene. two freaking seconds and thats that. Characters with years of history are wiped out in less time then it takes to make cup a noodle soup..

It is a shame but I could see it coming a mile away. Does the plot device villain of the week ever debut without killing someone?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 07:06 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by The Ion
It is a shame but I could see it coming a mile away. Does the plot device villain of the week ever debut without killing someone?

Guess not. Bendis is going tot get a lot of hate mail on Wednesday.

Karma. In a few years someone is going to kill off Luke Cage,spider-woman and jessica jones in a fiery plane crash that gets a panel of time. I wonder how he'll feel then.

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 07:12 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Wow who was that villian? At least the art was pretty good............

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 07:13 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by soleran30
Wow who was that villian? At least the art was pretty good............

some new villain created by Bendis most probably. The art was by steve mcniven. Of course the art was going to be good. The man can draw a piece of dog crap with a candy bar on top for 20 pages and I would still buy it.

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 07:23 PM
nathan summers
the man called cable

WHAT THE F*CK?! Marvel has gone too far. I'm already unimpressed with this New Avengers roster but to just DO THAT TO -- AND THEN --

Marvel sucks.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 07:42 PM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

OMGWTFSUXXOR!??!?!

Okay that is. Bendis just had his last nail in his coffin. Mungi is going to be SO pissed of that it will explode Bendis's head from a mile away...

R.I.P Alpha Flight. sad

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 07:52 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

I WANT BENDIS DEAD!!!.. mad mad mad AND HIS FAMILY mad mad mad AND HIS BLOODY PET CAT mad mad HES GONE TO FAR THIS TIME.....
BENDIS....
im coming for you.. evil face

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 09:41 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

laughing

And so the crying readers emerge... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 09:46 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Quickly everyone! To the batmobile to kill bendis. You warm up my batmobile seat and you over there, hide this from King Mungi's eyes whistle

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 09:57 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

whatever you do...dont post that on the alpha flight respect thread...dont....do it...
I GOT THE CAT!! big grin big grin big grin
now to find his children... evil face evil face evil face (After all..anything bendis makes is shit..i geuss that counts his children aswell)

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 10:23 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I wonder where King is? Maybe he flipped out and got arrested. big grin

This sucks seriously though.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:44 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by snoopdogg
I wonder where King is? Maybe he flipped out and got arrested. big grin

This sucks seriously though.

that image has been posted everywhere. From Newsarama to even Gamefaqs and all the other comic boards I go to.

If he doesn't see it here he defiantly Will see it everywhere else.

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:49 AM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

**** that's terrible...

They're not all dead though. A couple, like Guardian and Puck have been seen on Civil War posters...

Still terrible though. If you're really gonna kill a bunch of heroes, makes it so they go out heroically. Not this way.

Sasquatch and Shaman better not be dead.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:56 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Well that sux.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:02 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

they got what they deserved, bringing ****ing major mapleleaf with them. that's a joke, by the way. i just hate mapleleaf. why can't we all just pretend the third series never happened?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:03 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Originally posted by Disappear
they got what they deserved, bringing ****ing major mapleleaf with them. that's a joke, by the way. i just hate mapleleaf. why can't we all just pretend the third series never happened?
Because if we count it as happening, doesn't that mean there's a whole other team of Aplhans (some of which are the ones that just got ran through in NA #16) running around somewhere?

But it's much more likely that it'll just be ignored. roll eyes (sarcastic)

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:20 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

that's just horrible
it really is
and anyone who comes on here saying "wah wah people are just complaining about what's cool to complain about" thats about the epitome of douche baggery.

wow alpha flight not only are great characters but their history is ground breaking. they tackled homosexuality, adoption, aids, everything before the rest of comics even came close to thinking about it.

i'm not even gonna talk about why the way they died sucks because thats what everyone else can talk about but i'm mean ending such a progressive title with THAT???

and who gets to live? a female composite of the most popular hero and the token black guy??? characters like that shouldnt even be taken seriously.
F.U.C.K!!!

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:31 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote