KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Strongest Characters

The Strongest Characters
Started by: Stevie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stevie
Blitzed out of our skulls

strongest

whos the strongest and best hero/villian there is?

for me, deadpool and spiderman

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 12:59 AM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

well, it depends. do you mean physical strength? if so, i'm gonna have to question spiderman and deadpool. and myself, the strongest ppl are wonderman, and juggernaut. please explain what you mean!!!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:06 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

hulk if he gets pissed enough.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:28 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Hulk, Wonderman, Superman, Juggernaut, Namor and some other guys.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:30 AM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Hulk. Period. His strength is LIMITLESS, as long as he is alive to get angrier. That's it, he is the strongest. Period. Wait, let me add another...Period.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:36 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Nah, juggey can beat the hulk, and his upper boundaries of strength have never been established, cause hes to damn lazy to train that hard to get to that level.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:38 AM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

NOOOO DONT MAKE THIS INTO ANOTHER JUGGERNAUT/HULK THREAD!

Dude, Hulk's strength is LIMITLESS, ok, as strong as Juggernaut can get, Hulk can get STRONGER. i.e. If Juggernaut topped out at 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons, Hulk can go up to 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,001 tons, and higher.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:42 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think hulk is on the juice

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:43 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

LOL!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!
LOL!!!!! You say the funniest shit bardock!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:47 AM
wuTa

spider-man is the best hero but i say that coz he;s my fave i'n ot gonna get all technical in this thread....best villian....carnage,sinister,magneto, joker, two face

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:49 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Howard the duck all the way.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:53 AM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

if have you see guy drinking pop in x men 345 he would kill all in his path. unfornuately felt he was to good and he was never seen agian.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:55 AM
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Imagine the hulk, drunk...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 02:00 AM
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Hey buddy! Closing time!
WHAT???
Closing time ya dumbass, get out, your drunk.
HULKKKK SMASHHH YOU!
Oh shit... Not again.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 02:01 AM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

imagine the bar fight.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 02:01 AM
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Buddy, im gonn have to cut you off.
WHAT?
Dude, youve had enough, im cutting you off.
HULK SMASH YOU CANDY ASS!
Oh... Not again.... No...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 02:02 AM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

in news today 10 bouncers were brutally killed at shooting aces sports bar more at ten

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 02:04 AM
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

LOL!!! Freggin... freggin hilarious!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 02:06 AM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Hulk. Period. His strength is LIMITLESS, as long as he is alive to get angrier. That's it, he is the strongest. Period. Wait, let me add another...Period.

That's a lot of periods. But Hulk's strength varies wildy; he's only the strongest superhero a fraction of the time.

And it seems to me that there should be a theoretical limit to how angry one can get, but I guess Marvel disagrees.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 02:13 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

the upper limits of Jugs strength have not been tested but they were not as high as War's or Onsloughts..War is Hulk and Hulk showed he was on the same strength level as Onslaught...and he held up a 150 billion ton mountain in the secret wars...Jugs has picked up a couple big things...ummm, picking up the weight of that entire dimension was kinda ambiguous, we have no idea how much it weighed, maybe it was just a couple tons, we will never know...regardless, when it comes to Strength, the Hulk is the Marvel character that personiphies strength...Captain America=courage...the Thing=toughness/stubborness Juggernaut=greed/cowardace....

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 02:18 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote