KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Anyone else here like Yellowcard?

Anyone else here like Yellowcard?
Started by: 113

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eat My Ass

Smile Anyone else here like Yellowcard?

Great Great Band, their first cd is better than this new one though. I hate that's they're becoming so popular so fast though. God i hope they don't get played on MTV.

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 04:28 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killer
Glampire

Never heard of em.. but if they get on MTV.. pusshh.. sorry..

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=synth107etic

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 04:38 AM
Killer is currently offline Click here to Send Killer a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

never heard of them

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 09:23 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

I have heard them and was not overly impressed, not too bad though... they sound the same sound as some of the new recents. Good Charlotte, New Found Glory, Simple Plan, etc...

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 11:17 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

Smile

They are a lot better though in my opinion. I think their songs are better and lyrics are a hell lot better. THey don't sing about like how the "rich and the famous suck" hahahah, and they don't sing about "being a dick and being addicted to someone" hahaha.

rock

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 01:29 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

YELLOWCARD! eek! They're only one of the greatest bands of all time. Have all their CDs, and Ocean Avenue is really powerful. Go Yellowcard! rock

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 01:59 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

I don't have any of their music but they're great yes

They played at a restaurant here like 6 months ago

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 05:46 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SAtown_punk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I also like them...anyone who can put an electric violin in their band and still make gerat music and become popular is awesome. But they are on MTV. They have a video for Way Away. I'm gonna see them when they come here. But I like New Found Glory and Good Charlotte. Well, first CD Good Charlotte, and a couple songs off the new album. AND JUST BECAUSE A BAND IS ON MTV DOES NOT MAKE THEM A BAD BAND!! Rancid is on MTV and they still rule. There are a lot of bands that are on MTV that are still really good bands.

"Most governments are usually, and all governments are sometimes, inexpedient."
-Henry David Thoreau

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 06:45 AM
SAtown_punk is currently offline Click here to Send SAtown_punk a Private Message Find more posts by SAtown_punk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
arghhh_matey

Yellowcard is a kickass band. There are awesome. They are being played on Fuse alot. That channel is sweet. Yeah. Well their songs are really good and meaningful

g.o..u.s.a...
g.o..u.s.a...
g.o.u.s.a
.m.i.c.h.a.e.l..p.h.e.l.p.s.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 02:57 PM
arghhh_matey is currently offline Click here to Send arghhh_matey a Private Message Find more posts by arghhh_matey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

quite good

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 02:59 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salem07

They are one of my fave bands...and they were on MTV with Ocean Avenue the other day, they are starting to play them on MTV. sad

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 11:56 AM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SAtown_punk
Restricted

Account Restricted

so what. There's not a damn thing wrong with MTV. It'll give them some exposure, and they deserve it.

-Henry David Thoreau

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 09:58 PM
SAtown_punk is currently offline Click here to Send SAtown_punk a Private Message Find more posts by SAtown_punk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salem07

I didn't say that there was anything wrong with MTV...but I don't really like MTV,if you ask my opinion.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 10:29 PM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SAtown_punk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh well. I just think it's dumb when people say that bands who are on MTV are sell-outs(not that you said that). I believe that anybody has a right to be sen and heard, and MTV is a great way to accomplish this. I know I, for one, have discovered some really great bands by watching MTV, MTV2, and FUSE at night.

-Henry David Thoreau

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 11:11 PM
Sigillum_Diaboli
I'm New

not a big fan of Yellowcard

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 12:02 AM
Sigillum_Diaboli is currently offline Click here to Send Sigillum_Diaboli a Private Message Find more posts by Sigillum_Diaboli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salem07

I really don't like MTV, but its okay at times. But, I do like Fuse! Awesome station

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 12:10 AM
Sigillum_Diaboli
I'm New

fuse is wayy better than MTV will be ... big grin

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 12:11 AM
Sigillum_Diaboli is currently offline Click here to Send Sigillum_Diaboli a Private Message Find more posts by Sigillum_Diaboli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salem07

No offense to people who like MTV...not dissing them or anything, but I agree Sigillum

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 12:13 AM
Sigillum_Diaboli
I'm New

big grin

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 12:14 AM
SAtown_punk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think MTV2 has gotten it right...for the most part. Although I really like "Behind the Music That Sucks!"

-Henry David Thoreau

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 12:32 AM