KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Best Leader

The Best Leader
This poll is closed.
Captain America 13 72.22%
Reed Richards 1 5.56%
Cyclops 3 16.67%
Superman 1 5.56%
Other 0 0%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Best Leader
Started by: Darth Martin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

The Best Leader

Who has the best leadership skills and who would you want leading your team? Post your own opinion if not stated below.

Reed Richards
Captain America
Cyclops
Robin
Superman
Havok
Forge
Batman
Dr.Strange

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 09:53 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Who has the best leadership skills and who would you want leading your team? Post your own opinion if not stated below.

Reed Richards
Captain America
Cyclops
Robin
Superman
Havok
Forge
Batman
Dr.Strange
Cap leads Marvels Greatest team, as Superman leads DC's. So i would have to go with those 2.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 10:01 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sci-fi Nut
Restricted

Account Restricted

co-signed

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 10:02 PM
Sci-fi Nut is currently offline Click here to Send Sci-fi Nut a Private Message Find more posts by Sci-fi Nut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

But does Supes have that great of leadership skills tho.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 10:03 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sci-fi Nut
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not as good as Captain America, but yeah Supes gets the job done.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 10:05 PM
Sci-fi Nut is currently offline Click here to Send Sci-fi Nut a Private Message Find more posts by Sci-fi Nut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

But does Supes have that great of leadership skills tho.
yes,read Infinite Crisis#1

King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Nah....Supes is a figure head, but hes not THE leader....if anything the LEADERS of the JLA are MM, Bats, Wonder Woman and at time Supes

I gotta give it to Cap erm

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by King KAM
yes,read Infinite Crisis#1

What happens?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 10:07 PM
Darth Martin

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Nah....Supes is a figure head, but hes not THE leader....if anything the LEADERS of the JLA are MM, Bats, Wonder Woman and at time Supes

I gotta give it to Cap erm

I agree.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 10:07 PM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

How do you have a leadership poll, and omit the best leader in the DCU??
I'm obviously talking about Nightwing. He shyts on Superman, Robin and Batman in the leading man thing. Comics have reiterated this fact.
Superman isn't a leader anyway. He's the mascot/figurehead.

But to rank them, its going to be Cap, Cyke, Nightwing, and Storm followed by Robin and Reed. Reed isn't the leader that those preceding him are. His leading follows a family dynamic. Others who've worked with the guy have noted his areas of lacking.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 10:11 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

What happens?
Wonder woman and batman tell superman that People wont fight for them like they will fight for him, he is an Inspirational force that those 2 combined cant match, but BW is correct, he is more of a figurehead, but i would say its about the same thing, he motivates his team to perfom their best, and thats what matters.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 10:12 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by UniOmni
How do you have a leadership poll, and omit the best leader in the DCU??
I'm obviously talking about Nightwing. He shyts on Superman, Robin and Batman in the leading man thing. Comics have reiterated this fact.
Superman isn't a leader anyway. He's the mascot/figurehead.

Agreed

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 10:18 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Agreed
But i dont think cykes is a GREAT leader simply because he is more of a team Captain. He doesnt make his men perform at A+ levels he simply keeps them all in order/check.

I mean he is good and all but he doesnt "inspire" anyone. Where cap on the other hand makes his team fight better simply because if he is out there doing what he does, with "no powers" then why Cant they?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 10:23 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

I was agreeing to the Nightwing thing....

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 10:26 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

NW def. He's like a fusion of Supes and Bats. He's the man with a great plan and people will follow him cause he's that nice.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:04 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Captian America is the best leader. Nightwing should come in second and Superman shouldn't be on the list as he's not so much a leader as the figurehead.

I also feel Martian Manhunter would make a good leader as his tacticial abilities are always observed by Batman and even Superman

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:06 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I agree with MM being a great leader. Cyclops has great tactitian skills. Deathstroke would make a perfect leader.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:18 PM
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

how about adam warlock?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:49 PM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Bump.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 03:16 PM
Mr.Biscuits

Cap wins this by Default.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 03:20 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote